Please pray that my ### forgives my nicotine addicted ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc

Account Closed
Please pray that my ### forgives my nicotine addicted ###. I request my lord Jesus Christ to give him complete health and make him quit smoking. Please drive all satans away from my home. I also pray that my ### gets promoted to ### and my ### stays with my ###. Praying for everything to be good for everyone. Thank you Lord.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am trying to quit my nicotine addiction, please pray for me. I am struggling with it, and struggling to know if I'm properly surrendering it to Him. I'm trying not to worry about it and let Him handle it, but I also feel ashamed at the thought of not continuing to try and quit myself.
Replies
5
Views
294
prayer for ### to stop living in sin and be should be going into labor and delivery and throughout he has been going through things in life and failures because of his choices and ungodly influence and friends putting things in his ears against me. and he is drinking and blaming his failure on...
Replies
7
Views
219
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom