Fertility

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amort
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amort

Guest
my name is ###. i have been trying to conceive for quite some time. The doctors say I have blocked Fallopian tubes. I've heard of miracle pregnancies from women with the same condition. Please pray for my conception and a healthy pregnancy. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayer for fertility. My fiancé and I are trying to conceive and are praying for the blessing of a baby. We are believing and praying for a healthy pregnancy this year and, if it is God's will, a healthy baby girl. Thank you so much for your prayers and support.
Replies
11
Views
250
In the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I pray for protection using these scriptures over my prayer requests: Ephesians 6:11-18, Psalm 35, Psalm 91:4-6 over this prayer. Hello Everyone. Praise be to the Lord thy God. How are you doing? I ask that you keep praying that God...
Replies
21
Views
418
please pray I will be able to get fertility treatment soon
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom