I again come to you to dear Father thanking ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemjay

Prayer Partner
I again come to you to dear Father thanking you for another blessed and fruitful week may u continue to guide and protect us, be with us always, give comfort and healing to my love ones who r sick. May we overcome all the trials in life, i truly trust in You, i pray for the safe journey for my partner look after for him dear God whatever arguments we had today i know its just only a test, a test of how far we can go on. You accompanied me every step of the way and i know dear God u wont be leaving me...All these i pray... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come to you today Father thanking you for all you've done for me. I pray for your continued mercy and grace with my situation and the spiritual attacks I have suffered with. Please Father grant me deliverance and peace. I pray also for rest tonight Father without being pushed or falling for no...
Replies
6
Views
204
Heavenly Father I come to you again that you will favor me in union with ### in your perfect time. Lord protect us and give our whole family with good health and I pray that we will put you the center in our lives. Whatever trials and sufferings we will encounter we will entrust everything to...
Replies
7
Views
407
Heavenly Father I come to you again that you will favor me in union with ### in your perfect time. Lord protect us and give our whole family with good health and I pray that we will put the center in our lives. Whatever trials and sufferings we will encounter we will entrust everything to you as...
Replies
6
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom