Lord, I pray the same prayer everyday all day ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiowasummer440

Account Closed
Lord, I pray the same prayer everyday all day long. You are my guide, my light, my counsel, my friend.

Please help me find motivation to do what needs to be done. I am stuck in only survival mode and need help in doing while I wait. You know my heart, my struggles, my loneliness, my suffering. Please help me in all.

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can u please pray for my children & I & ###! To surrender our pain! & our worries! & our fears into God's hands! & touch us with healing hands! renew our strength! & fill us with the peace that surpasses all understanding! Help us to trust in his plan for our life! knowing that his plan is to...
Replies
7
Views
230
Lord my son ### needs you desperately. He moved to ### to start over but I just found out that he still making the same poor decisions and behaving badly. He was arrested for a DUI and also a second time for domestic violence. Lord my son is in total denial of his alcoholism and his rage...
Replies
4
Views
534
Lord God I pray for my sister ###. I pray that you put your loving arms around her and help her to feel you. I feel she is drifting away from her faith in you and is giving up on life. Lord please don't let her harm herself. Give her the strength she needs to get through everyday. Release her...
Replies
7
Views
649
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom