I want God to give the wisdom and knowledge ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chibwinja
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibwinja

Guest
I want God to give the wisdom and knowledge so that I really discover who am and I can do for him. Further I want God to show me the way on how to appreciate him.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, Thank you so much for your protection,love,care and for everything.by entering in to my another year,bless me with your divine wisdom, knowledge and guidance to excel in my carrer.open new doors of opportunities,that no man can shut,bless me to Walk in your ways, perfect everything...
Replies
8
Views
180
Lord Jesus, Thank you for every blessing both small and big, seen-unseen. Thank you for everything, your protection, food I take, air that I breathe, clothes I wear, house for peaceful live in, job that you blessed me with. Forgive for the moment, that I forget to be thankful. Lord you know the...
Replies
8
Views
164
Lord Jesus, please help me. I'm not able to handle the pressures at my work place. Multiple tasks, with single hand. There is no one to help me, assist me, guide me to how to complete tasks. Lord Jesus, I surrender my career and life. Hold my hand, bless me with divine wisdom, knowledge to...
Replies
10
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom