God, I need You to cure my ### with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeronicaJakarta

Disciple of Prayer
God, I need You to cure my Sister with Your Grace. Her name is ###. Right now, she has been diagnosed with a tumor in her brain. She must have surgery, but we don't have any money to make it happen. I just believe that Jesus Christ will cure her without any surgery. Thank you so much for all the Prayer who pray for my sister's health. All of you will get Bless and Grace from Jesus Christ. I believe Jesus will make His Miracle for my Sister's Health. She will be cured without any surgery. Amin
 
Stay strong in the Lord. God is moving in your situation. Trust Him & watch Him do a mighty thing for you. Begin thanking Him now because it was already done when Jesus died on the cross!!! ~Blessings
 
Amen. Thanks for ur support and strength to me. Thanks for God, that He delivery some Blessed like u ###. GOD bless you and all your family. Amen
 
God of mercy have already cured your sister she is well and in a sound healthy body. we know what God has done for us.
 
I have prayed for your ###. You have believed in the Blood of Jesus Christ. Please tell your ### to have communion at home every day.

There is life in the blood of Jesus! It cleanses from all unrighteousness.

May the Grace of Lord Jesus Christ be upon you.

Amen!

"For with God nothing shall be impossible" (Luke 1:37)
 
Dear Lord, we rest in Your love and mercy as You will glorify Yourself in ###'s health situation. And thank You Lord for meeting every need in this family, in Your mighty Name, we give praise, amen and amen.

6 So he answered and said to me:

“This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel:
‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’
Says the Lord of hosts.â€â€™â€ Zechariah 4:6-7
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thanks for all the kindness pray for my sister, she. healing by Jesus Christ and hope she always beeing in healthy condition body and mind

Amin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God have the money brought to me that I have been praying for. Please give the short amount of peace I have requested. Please make able to be simple like a child again. I have been helping you and being there for people and haven't got the patient to wait anymore. It's time you do this...
Replies
10
Views
166
GOD i pray for your Divine Intervention
Replies
8
Views
102
Lord Jesus today they going to take two teeth out need you to guide me and me if it ok because my blood pressure so high I lord I believe in you that you going to take care everything my appointment is ### thank you I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
12
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom