Pray For ### So That ### Job Training Continue To Go Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Please pray for me that I am not scared, pray that I am confident and do a good job for the training week.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
I have prayed for you!

May the Grace of Our Lord Jesus Be Upon You

Amen!

==========================================================

For I know the plans I have for you,
declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

===========================================================

"My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest" (Exodus 33:14)

==========================================================
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted this recently: "please pray for me as I have training for a possible new job today. Training will be for two days and then I believe we're supposed to be able to start earning and working on a third day. I have heard some not so good things about this job such as that it involves cold...
Replies
8
Views
124
Please pray that I would do very well with the training and beginning steps needed for my new job that starts soon. Pray that I would retain all the information I need to be a wonderful employee. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
191
Please pray that I will retain the information I am obtaining during training for my job that starts soon. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with some of the information I am trying to remember. Some of it I have to obtain through reading a lot of content. I'm having an easier time processing the...
Replies
5
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom