Dear Prayer Warriors, Please pray for ###'s situation. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrina

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Prayer Warriors,

Please pray for my friend's situation. She is having issues with another tenant in the building. I pray that they can come to a common resolution. AMEN!
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father, we ask you to please work your will in this situation. You are a good God, you are mighty, you are kind, loving and merciful and faithful. In the name of your Holy Son, Jesus Christ, we ask this...Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I hope all is well with you. I greet you in the wonderful name of Jesus. May God bless you and keep you all safe. First, I would like to say I have some great news. I was offered an assistant teacher position. I’m so excited for this new opportunity. I have done the interview...
Replies
7
Views
270
Dear friends, I humbly ask you to join me in praying for my former colleague, ###, who is currently facing a very difficult situation in ###. ###, already in his senior years, lost his employment due to localization and is unable to exit the country because of unpaid loans. Despite his efforts...
Replies
7
Views
256
Brothers and sisters in Christ, my brother-in-law has stage 4 cancer in his lungs, kidney, and liver. They live in the hill country and they are traveling 4 hours to my hometown to attend the end of a 21-day period of fasting and prayer. I am believing for a miracle. I know God can do it. I...
Replies
9
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom