I need urgent prayers please.... for this separation to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbone

Humble Prayer Partner
I need urgent prayers please.... for this separation to end as it is hurting my ### the most. Pray that my ### will be blessed with the gifts of the Holy Spirit, that he may forgive me and return to me, that there will be unconditional love, peace and happiness in our lives. Please join me in prayers. Thank you so much!
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the organization releases my funds now and stops scamming me. That the truth about those that betrayed me will be revealed and any brainwashing of my kids and they can feel empathy, remember all the good times we had, teaching the Bible and how I loved and cared for them and...
Replies
10
Views
171
Please pray for me as I’m going through a very difficult period. Since my mother passed away, I’ve been dealing with family and financial difficulties, including concerns around rental income and the handling of accounts. At home, I’ve also been struggling under a lot of pressure, and I feel...
Replies
12
Views
82
need urgent prayers for witchcraft to broken off me associated with a stranger ### ### woman her witchcraft is to get celebrities attention I don't want her witchcraft connected to me or celebrities ### ### ### connecting to me i don't know these people neither does this man know I exist or any...
Replies
7
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom