i need financial help to get out of a ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter neeciek02
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neeciek02

Guest
i need financial help to get out of a abusive marraige. i am in need of a place to live with my ### children, a car and a job. i cant take anymore. they said i have ### disorder due to the abuse. please pray. i need help.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Your child needs you more than ever. Please provide her with faith, guidance, opportunities, and peace in her situation. AMEN!
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
I pray that GOD will help you through these times and that you continually ask for his guidance and love. His perfect plan may seem difficult for us to understand at times but we must continue to trust in him. GOD bless you and I pray that your prayers will be heard by our heavenly father. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
154
I need financial provision am going through lack and need may the Lord bless me with blessing and favor
Replies
12
Views
224
I am going through a lot of struggles and I need financial provision and the Lord's favor in my life. May the Lord bless me, guide, direct me, and protect me in His will in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom