W
wanda
Guest
I ask that you pray for my mom. She is on life support and they are doing spontaneous right now to see how she does. Today she has gone the longest and I pray she will continue to do longer. She actually died last Wednesday night in the ER and I saw her take her last breath but they did CPR on her and got a slight heartbeat and has been on life support ever since. She has stage 4 lung cancer and congestive heart failure and COPD and had a stroke in December.
She has so much against her but I also know that God is able and he is the great Physician and The Healer so if it is his will, nothing can hold my mom down. Just please pray that his will be done and my dad and me are not getting in the way from what he wants to do.
She has so much against her but I also know that God is able and he is the great Physician and The Healer so if it is his will, nothing can hold my mom down. Just please pray that his will be done and my dad and me are not getting in the way from what he wants to do.
