Dear All, I'm praying for a closer relationship with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrina

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear All, I'm praying for a closer relationship with God so that when it comes to issues I can decipher the voice of God. Also, please pray that I will become more patient when waiting on an answer from Him. Thank you.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me, cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, in Jesus' name.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Dear heavenly father

I pray that you may plant in all of us the fruit of the holy spirit of patience so that we may be able to wait for your perfect timing.

In Jesus name I pray

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 1:1 – “Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 1:1 is the opening line to the entire Book of...
Replies
10
Views
152
Pls pray for a closer friendship/relationship bw ### and I. pls pray that we continue to connect emotionally and mentally as friends. He has a family dynamic I am not interested in being a part of so if we become closer it needs to separate from his family. But I do not want to force anything. I...
Replies
6
Views
242
pls pray that ### and I come together in a closer friendship. Pls pray that we connect mentally and emotionally and trust each other and further enjoy each other's company.
Replies
6
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom