I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

  • Thread starter Thread starter debsha
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

debsha

Guest
I reported my college instructor for sexual harassment in the classroom. Asking for prayer that the college keeps my name private and that I do not have to go to mediation (don't want to face him), that all goes better than expected, that the college shows me favor, that I am safe, and that God binds this man (and the enemy) from retaliation.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Lord, answer this person by your power of all sufficiency. Amen. In Jesus Name.
 
THE LORD IS WITH YOU!

JOSHUA 1:9

"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR BE DISMAYED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus your love for me is the ultimate gift. Thank you so much. Today I come praying that you would remove the Performance plan from my record. It was a setup by my previous boss ### and new bosses ### and ### because no matter what I do they hate me. They have treated me poorly from the first...
Replies
8
Views
190
Can you pray for me I need legal restitution so I can see and be with my family I miss them so much will you pray that God will guide me and put the right people in my life to guide me through this legal situation thank you and God Bless You.
Replies
8
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom