These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

That I would pass my test with an A and not fail my class.
Replies
Views
That my mom would have a good day at work today.
Replies
Views
This assigment is hard, I need to finish it though, God please give me clarity to complete this, amen
Replies
Views
Father in Heaven, I am waiting desperately for a call to come regarding a job. I am feeling depressed waiting. Please give me energy to carry on. IJNIPA
Replies
Views
Pray my head cold go away n no more fever
Replies
Views
Lord please Speak to Rathan. Ask him to call me. Lord do some miracle so that we both come together at your holy presence. Lord fill him with your divine peace. Lord bless his health and work. Lord speak to him. In Jesus name I pray Amen Amen
Replies
Views
Please pray that my marriage with Brandy is restored. God please give me favor in Brandys eyes and heart. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Deliver her from alcoholism. Deliver her from having a hard heart towards me and our marriage and deliver her...
Replies
Views
                                                                  Prayer to the holy spirit pray 3 days for hour each day or straight 3 hour ​Thank you lord Jesus for hear my prayer,i pray this prayer  for my dad illness and i got my request  be granted.Those who need any help pray this...
Replies
Views
Thank you for helping CM,let BM earn money today. Set me free to go home. Money needed for food and meds. Thank you all for your prayers. God bless you all and answer your prayers today
Replies
Views
Prayer request for my best friend marriage. Something is going there and she needs support in prayer. Her husband started to come late at home, to close his phone during the day. He pretends that he got a job and he is going out 3 hours now...6 hours then...And he never has money. He treats...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom