Father in Heaven, I am waiting desperately for a ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

KateLee

Humble Servant of All
Father in Heaven, I am waiting desperately for a call to come regarding a job. I am feeling depressed waiting. Please give me energy to carry on. IJNIPA

Nothing is too hard for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and I stand with you for the answer to come speedily! Amen!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I ask that you pray for my family during a difficult time financially. Things are tight and stressful. We’re waiting on a paycheck that we desperately need. Pray for better days ahead as we have to find a new home as well
Replies
Views
πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’πŸ”‘πŸ€žI'm desperately seeking for God's powerful almighty miracle blessings deliverance hands upon a TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT for my daughter and I to moved into IMMEDIATELY I'm desperately seeking for the realtors agents and landlords to except my cityfheps voucher program I'm desperately seeking...
Replies
Views
πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’πŸ”‘πŸ€žI'm desperately seeking for God's powerful almighty miracle blessings deliverance hands upon a TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT for my daughter and I to moved into IMMEDIATELY I'm desperately seeking for the realtors agents and landlords to except my cityfheps voucher program I'm desperately seeking...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom