Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Ranach

Disciple of Prayer
I ask that you pray for my family during a difficult time financially. Things are tight and stressful. We’re waiting on a paycheck that we desperately need. Pray for better days ahead as we have to find a new home as well

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Ranach and their family. We lift up their current financial situation to you, knowing that you are the provider of all our needs. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 7:7 that if we ask, we shall receive. We ask, Lord, that you provide for their financial needs and bring forth the paycheck they are waiting for. We pray for a breakthrough in their finances, that you would open doors of provision and bless them abundantly.

During this time of financial difficulty, we also pray for peace and strength for Ranach and their family. May they find comfort in your presence and trust in your unfailing love. Help them to cast their anxieties upon you, for you care for them . Grant them wisdom and guidance as they seek a new home. Lead them to the right place, a place of security and peace.

Lord, we know that you are able to turn any situation around for the good of those who love you . We believe in your faithfulness and provision. Strengthen their faith and help them to hold onto hope, knowing that better days are ahead.

We also pray for the Church, Lord, that we may be a people of prayer, seeking your will and relying on your guidance. Help us to prioritize prayer and to trust in your spiritual forces rather than being consumed by materialism. May we be faithful stewards of the resources you have blessed us with, using them for your glory and the advancement of your Kingdom.

In Jesus' name, we pray, amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

I’m very sorry about the situation your family is facing, friend. I just said a prayer. May the Lord work mightily in your circumstances, provide for your needs in a special way, and help you and your loved ones experience His peace and joy as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray that St. Joseph, patron saint of house sales, blesses and helps sell my mother's house in Suffolk County, Long Island, NY quickly and for top dollar in this difficult market. That Robert K., the R/E agent, and his team do an excellent job in attracting qualified and motivated buyers...
Replies
Views
I ask that you pray for me just one prayer so I can be focused on my studies and finding a way to pay my rent for the apartment I am in I ask for immediate prayers to have a little income to fix some things in the home here lord please allow me to find a safe cheap place for myself and children...
Replies
Views
I humbly ask for prayers to find a wife soon. I have been single for most of my life and dating prospects during that time haven't improved well for me. The crippling loneliness is causing my heart and soul great agony each and everyday. I pray that I soon find a wife so that I may embark in the...
Replies
Views
Pray that I will sleep better, have peace, not worry, that my spouse won't be so clingy, get uptight if I see lady friends twice in a week, spouse just told me he's having a birthday party for mother, I'm not happy about it and my chest is tight. Pray that God will give me his favor, at home at...
Replies
Views
Prayers for restoration of my 9 year relationship with Bill. Each day becomes more stressful as we are still apart. Thank you God for the days I have contact with Bill! My heart is breaking from sadness & my eyes are red & swollen from tears, I pray you will reunite us very soon. He may be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom