These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Heavenly Father, This morning, I pray You to show me reality through Your Eyes. Not the way, I perceive my surroundings and people around me, but Your Perspective upon these. Lord take the scales from my eyes, I pray You to see, I pray You to hear. Lord Father, I pray in the name of Your...
Replies
Views
Please pray for Brian's salvation and that we can get married soon and That all witchcraft against us be destroyed and every curse to be broken over our lives and God to protect our lives and future Please pray that Brian can get a stable job so he does not have to travel. A job that we can be...
Replies
Views
Please pray that Brian can start work and that we will be in the same area permanently.  
Replies
Views
Please pray that the Bothas can get their home loan approved  
Replies
Views
Please pray for Brian's mom for healing from cancer and that I would get to meet her in person and make a really good impression
Replies
Views
Please pray that we get ALL our Aerial resources for the Eastern Cape as well as our National Aerial Resources  
Replies
Views
please pray for Megan for healing  
Replies
Views
Father God, Thank you for YOU and for my friends. I pray that the people I'm taking to the Alpha course will come to know and to seek YOU. We had a heated argument today. According to one, this has caused more damage to everyone's view of Christianity than did good. Father, only You can take...
Replies
Views
God Please bless me with a decent job. I'm tired of companies lying and saying one thing, then I get hired and it's the opposite. I need a better job, and one that pays me what I'm worth.
Replies
Views
Please pray for cousin Dustin, he has infection on his brain and he has muscular dystrohpy and he is currently in a coma. He is so young and is very bad condition please pray the Lord heals him completely and that he lives much longer. It is heartbreaking to see and please pray for strength for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom