These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Lord please increase my work load. Help me to provide for myself and for my family. Lord, looking for several closing in January. Protect us, Guide us, and Bless us Lord. I need the extra money to replace my roof and gutters. Oh! yes, need extra money for taxes this year. Help me please...
Replies
Views
Father bless this new year for us all. I pray that this year you bless our family with mighty healing. Please Father that is may main request. I pray I continue to hear you and feel your presence. Pray for healing God. I pray you help me get the money for the drama trip to NYC. That seems like...
Replies
Views
Father you have come to save the the sinner. Lord I am sinner I made many sins in my life. Lord i repent on my sins at your holy throne. Lord forgive me. hear my prayer. You know my request here. Lord you know the reason of broken relationship. Father come and heal the broken relationship...
Replies
Views
Lord, help me find a way to put together a trip to travel throughout the US this year. I want to take some time off and enjoy the beauty that you have created in many of the national parks, shorelines, and many wild animals. I have dreamed about this for so long and has gotten me through many...
Replies
Views
Lord help me to with my finances. Help me to increase my income. I have taxes and medical and lots of other things to cover. Need a way to pay for all these necessities. Help me please...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom