Prayer request for my best friend marriage.Something is going ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Prayer request for my best friend marriage.

Something is going there and she needs support in prayer.

Her husband started to come late at home, to close his phone during the day. He pretends that he got a job and he is going out 3 hours now...6 hours then...And he never has money.

He treats very badly his wife and recently he started to tell her that he hates her and he do not care if she is leaving.

Please, pray for her that God to give her strength to stay and fight for her marriage, to give her peace, faith and understanding to can go tru, to give her eyes to see God at work, love for God and for her husband eyes to see the sin, for salvation and repetance love for his family.

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus my friend carolyn needs your help. Her hubby of 30 tears is committing adultery with a vitaminese woman. This is going on for a year and he is still at home. My friend wants to restore her marriage. She wants him to go to a buddies church with her this Thursday. He is a Christian...
Replies
Views
my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship stage. For some...
Replies
Views
I want to pray for my friend Emma, she’s been distant and is going threw some challenges also her kids misbehaving, I pray that she has patience, I pray that she hears Gods voice, I pray that she will become a wife, and becomes a good role model for her kids, and continue to seek God, she’s my...
Replies
Views
my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship stage. For some...
Replies
Views
My friend, whom we just prayed about her marriage, has thought it was nothing more she could do and tried to take her life. God, wasn't ready for her causeshe is still here and still my angel. I love her and I'm going to be right here by her side. Prayer warriors pray with me. Let her know she...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom