I want to pray for my friend ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friend who is about to be at her Dr appointment please pray that Everything is good with her she has been very sick lately and had ### surgeries in two months ### To remove a cancerous mass Please pray for Her Healing And that she gets all good news today in Jesus name
Replies
12
Views
158
My friend has heart failure and has been falling randomly and injuring herself. The doctors can’t figure out why this is happening. It has been going on for the last 4 years. Please pray that God would reveal the cause of the falls and cure her from the heart failure and falls and other side...
Replies
14
Views
296
I want my friend ### to call me. I miss him for some reason; he helps brighten my day and give me a reason to live. I want him to love me more than anything. I want to see him and talk to him, let him know I care. ### let him video call like he used to please almighty
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,311
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom