This assigment is hard, I need to finish it ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Jesus please let the inspector pass us today and not give us a hard time again about our house. It is the landlord's responsibility to fix things, not ours and we shouldn't have to keep dealing with this. Please also let my son have done well on his testing and find out how he will finish making...
Replies
Views
Pls pray that "DE" finish the work that I have him back in early April. He needs to finish the paperwork that we gave for him to complete now. It is past the due date and it needs to be done. Thx
Replies
Views
My name Anup Singh age 60 years old working in Qatar this retirement age but I need extension in my job as my son has to complete high school but being muslim country and bosses should give me extension or I should get a good job in Qatar to finish his education
Replies
Views
I need prayer because my bank is giving me a hard time to collect some inheritance please pray for me to get though .
Replies
Views
Prayer Warriors I need some serious prayer. I an weary and broken. I'm in desperate need for help. Please, please pray for my son and that he is able to stay in school. He's been there his while life and his last yearhere he decided to make some bad choices. He is a good kid though and got into...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom