This assigment is hard, I need to finish it ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father God, Please ignite the fire of hope within the hearts and minds of all those crying out to You right now. May Your divine power penetrate the very fiber of their being and may every petition that fits within Your perfect will be answered in a mighty way in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

Similar Requests

I pray for guidance in my exams next week. I have studied so hard and am nervous for my first in-person exams. Please help me to finish in time and write all the correct solutions. Help me to think fast and work carefully. I pray that you help me understand mechanics and that I am to solve the...
Replies
Views
I pray for guidance in my exams next week. I have studied so hard and am nervous for my first in-person exams. Please help me to finish in time and write all the correct solutions. Help me to think fast and work carefully. I pray that you help me understand mechanics and that I am to solve the...
Replies
Views
Need help ,money to finish my house
Replies
Views
Please pray that I have the energy and abilities I need to finishing packing up from my old apartment and cleaning it from top to bottom, which must be completed by the end of today. I am achy, tired, and stiff, but determined to finish the job, as I must. Also please pray for protection of my...
Replies
Views
I pray Lord that I will finish my Thesis book for my Masteral
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom