These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Pray for me! Lord build me never to worry and fear for my needs and problems. Pray that the Lord will build me all my heart to be fully devoted to seek God's Kingdom and His righteousness. Pray this transformation be forever in my life and heart. God bless
Replies
Views
Pray that the Lord will forgive me for hypocrisy and scoffing and slander! Pray that the Lord will clear all these evil things of my life! Pray these evil things to be replaced by the things of God forever!
Replies
Views
Pray for Siljan. Siljan is a new Christian. Pray that the Lord spoke to him and to bring it closer to Himself. Pray for strengthening and spiritual growth. Pray that the Lord will be glorified in the needs and problems of Siljan. God bless
Replies
Views
I have great need of your prayers! I feel as though withered in spirit and languish! It's not in my life the presence of God, Spirit and Word, as before! Pray for me! Pray that the Lord many have mercy on me heavily to restore and renew my spiritual life! Pray that the Lord has established me to...
Replies
Views
Dear God, Thank you, thank you, thank you for all you are doing in my life. The small blessings I am receiving are amazing. My continued prayer is that all is well on my job this week and that I am able to help all those in need and do my job to the best of my ability. I continue to pray for my...
Replies
Views
Lord, I pray that you can help my broken relationship. I hope that you can heal Radhika heart and find the love that she truly has for me. Lord, I pray that you change me and make me the man that she needs. Only you lord can perform miracles. Only you can heal her broken heart. Lord I ask that...
Replies
Views
?
God, I pray to be where you need me, I pray I am loved where ever I am and I go. God, I pray to receive more customers. Jesus, I pray to receive more customers. God and Jesus, I pray my son is feeling better today. God and Jesus, I pray for my husband, Carl, I had a bad dream about his mother...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, pls help my dad (Joseph).he is missing since 10 months.He got lost in a market in a different city(Goa) where he had gone for a tour. he cannot speak properly due to  throat cancer operation. Dear all, pls help pray for his safe return back home (Bombay).. we are searching,Praying...
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord that my blood pressure is constantly 120/80 and that the life of God is flowing in my blood and cleansing my arteries of all matter that does not pertain unto life. Yes, My heartbeat is normal it beats with the rhythm of life, carrying the Life of God throughout my body...
Replies
Views
Pray for me!Jesus sent His blessings with power in every area of my life! My only hope is in Jesus!
Replies
Views
Top Bottom