These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Dear God, please help me get through the next two weeks. You know what is going on and what I need. Please give me peace and direct me to the right people and places. I pray that everything goes smoothly and without issues. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen
Replies
Views
My life and ministry is in great need of prayer! Pray for Jesus to call, organize and inspire many of His prayer warriors to pray for life and my ministry! Pray the Lord's mercies to me with very large forums prayer and prayer groups to pray for my life and ministry! Pray all be sustained over...
Replies
Views
I experience many temptations with women! Lord make me able and faithful to overpower them for God's glory and that is to last until the end of my life!
Replies
Views
Pray that the Lord will bless my life very romantic and special moments and experiences! I dream about it! Pray that the Lord will fulfill my dreams!
Replies
Views
Let us all thank you from the heart of Jesus! He hears our prayers and acts! My meeting with Kristiana went perfectly! Pray that the Lord will cause more meetings and wonderful conversations between me and Kristiana! Pray to build a beautiful and deep connection between me and Kristiana! Pray...
Replies
Views
Please pray that God blesses me richly at work while I mourn the death of my grandmother. In Christ's Name I pray. Amen
Replies
Views
I have and addiction to social networking internet! Pray Jesus Christ to free me forever from this relationship and fill the gap with the things of God! Pray that the Lord forever eliminate the harmful influence of the social internet networks from my life and replace it with the things of God...
Replies
Views
Landlord showed up to fix heat Lord, but I don't think anything can be done, please Lord let him somehow be able to fix it without having to replace it! Amen.
Replies
Views
Prayers needed to help my son (J) stay strong and safe and for him to make the right choices and keep focusing on getting a job. Help him write amazing work for a job he is presently hoping to be accepted for in the coming week. Help him find a job that he enjoys and financially makes him...
Replies
Views
That my mom would find a better Job.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom