Thank Giving To The Holy Spirit

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
                                                                  Prayer to the holy spirit pray 3 days for hour each day or straight 3 hour

​Thank you lord Jesus for hear my prayer,i pray this prayer  for my dad illness and i got my request  be granted.Those who need any help pray this prayer, matter how difficult  your request be answer ,just have faith and pray to holy spirit.Thank you lord Jesus Christ .Amen

Holy spirits you who make me see everything  and show me the way to reach my ideals.You who gave the divine  gift to forgive  and forgot the wrong  that is done to me and you who are in all instances of my life with me.I want to thank you for everything  and confirm  one more that  i never  want to be separated from you no matter how great material desire may be i want to be with you and with my love ones in your perpetual  glory.amen

In Jesus Christ,your son's  name i ask you to grant me(your intention)

After prayer promise to publish or circulates  the prayer .

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I am praying and interceding in your behalf for the desired petitions that you have brought before the throne of God! Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I said this prayer and my prayers were answered. Thank you for hearing me and answering my request! Holy Spirit, you who make me see everything and shows me the way to reach my ideal, who gives me the divine gift to forgive and forget all the wrong that is done to me and you who are in all...
Replies
Views
Holy Spirit thank you for answering my prayers! Holy Spirit you that clarify everything for me, that illuminate all the ways so that I may reach my ideal; you that give me strength to forgive and forget the harm that others do unto me: you that in all the instants of my life are with me. I want...
Replies
Views
Holy Spirit, you who make me see everything and show me the way to reach my ideal. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and you who are in all instances of my life with me. I, in this short dialogue, want to thank you for everything, and confirm once...
Replies
Views
Thank you Holy Spirit for granting my favor. Thank you for being with me each day. Prayer Through the Application to the Holy Spirit: Holy Spirit, you who solve all problems, light all roads so that I can obtain my goal. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me...
Replies
Views
Prayer Through the Application to the Holy Spirit: Holy Spirit, you who solve all problems, light all roads so that I can obtain my goal. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me and who in all instances of my life, you are with me. I want in this short prayer to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom