That I would pass my test with an A ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Pray for my 10th std revision test especially for my maths test I felt more difficulty in maths I should pass in all tests with a good marks. Also pray for all, those who are going to write their tests,exams or semester
Replies
Views
Please pray my boyfriend passes his test today. Thank you!!
Replies
Views
That God will help me pass my English test (toefl or ielts) so can take my NCLEX test to become a nurse here in U.S.I asked this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
Views
i come before you and ask that you join me and asking our heavenly father for his help with getting my class A CDL license. I know a most of the pre trip, im skilled at driving and im still working on my backing Maneuvers. Im walking out on faith and skilled my test for February 28,2022 at 12:30...
Replies
Views
God, I pray my child C passes certification test this time. Reward efforts, I pray... according to Your will. Thank You, ijnip
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom