That my mom would have a good day at ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Father God, Please ignite the fire of hope within the hearts and minds of all those crying out to You right now. May Your divine power penetrate the very fiber of their being and may every petition that fits within Your perfect will be answered in a mighty way in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hello, please pray for my mom Victoria to have a good doctors visit and good doctors reports and also fir her to have good days ahead and for me too also that God would mebeautiful
Replies
Views
Please pray for my moms good health as she suddenly feels uneasy and it makes me really nervous and scared. Please pray.
Replies
Views
I need the most powerful my mom has to go to court today she has today I need the most powerful miracle prayer that everything will go good and work out and she will not get arrested and that she will be able to come home for good and not her drink will get it under control and she will not go...
Replies
Views
I need the most powerful my mom has to go to court today she has today I need the most powerful miracle prayer that everything will go good and work out and she will not get arrested and that she will be able to come home for good and not her drink will get it under control and she will not go...
Replies
Views
Dear Pastor, Thanks to the Lord! Thanks for your prayers and blessings! Please pray for my mom, she is suffering fever But not in all times after eating lunch she is feeling fever. Pastor, my mom is alone with Jesus in village and one lady is coming to do everything for my mom . But last one...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom