Lord please Speak to Rathan. Ask him to call ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

pratibha

Humble Servant of All
Lord please Speak to Rathan. Ask him to call me. Lord do some miracle so that we both come together at your holy presence. Lord fill him with your divine peace. Lord bless his health and work. Lord speak to him. In Jesus name I pray Amen Amen

I am praying and interceding in your behalf for the desired petitions that you have brought before the throne of God! Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

im afraid to call him also he has no fear of my parents nor God he will speak what ever comes to his mind. i cant face that all what will be life please change his subborn heart let he himself call me . but really i lost hope on my life i wanted to die plz speak to me . i have dreamt a lot of my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who have chosen to follow the Lord and to obey His voice, then they are the ones who will be blessed and helped on their way to their glorious home in heaven. It is just like Isaiah, a wonderful prophet of God who love Him with all his heart, He hear this. Whom shall I send? Who will...
Replies
Views
Holy holy holy is the Lord! Bring me out of any hindering spirit , mind set! I look around and something is not working right! Thankfully God is so patient and merciful! Let me be that to others! Father her build my confidence in you! Let me be so filled with your Holy Spirit that I start to...
Replies
Views
Abba-Father-Daddy-God in the name of Your Son Jesus Please Bless Me with your divine favor with my future new landlord Howard Help me not to be afraid or intimidated by him anymore P.L.E.A.S.E. G.O.D. May he speak to me kindly with grace & with favor because i can't take much more stress...
Replies
Views
1, Oh lord let your mercy speak for me and my household through out 2022 and beyond Amen. 2, Oh lord let your spirit dwell in my household Amen. 3 Oh lord I ask for divine breakthrough and healing upon me and my family Amen. 4 Oh lord any evil convennat that has been placed on me my children and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom