Home

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

fayefull22

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you for helping CM,let BM earn money today. Set me free to go home. Money needed for food and meds.

Thank you all for your prayers. God bless you all and answer your prayers today

Nothing is too hard for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and I stand with you for the answer to come speedily! Amen!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

.lURGENT PRAYER FOR JEWS PEOPLE IN UKRAINE'S? ALL HELPS AND SUPPORT THEY NEED?? NOW?? ON GOING? Father-God, URGENT, FOR Helps and Protection the Jews People in UKRAINE'S, BE MONEY, FOOD, CLOTHES, MEDICAL,, HEALTH EVEN MIGRATE, FLY BACK TO ISRAEL , THEIR Home land FOR THEIR SAFETY AND PROTECTION!!
Replies
Views
Please pray for me..God knows what I am going thru..I been struggling with loneliness ever since my mother passed away on March of 2019..there are times I am without food... please pray for me ... thank you and God bless...I thank God the few days I earned the money ..I need to make a contract...
Replies
Views
God does not reply yet. Pl God help me..pl Today is ur day. bt in my house there is no joy, no luv..pl cm to me And change all the things
Replies
Views
Jesus Christ help me and my daughter have money to pay our rent bills Drs meds and food thank you Jesus Christ
Replies
Views
Jesus Christ help me on job and give me the money for my water bill is due today do not let the water to be cut off help my daughter at home Thank You Jesus Christ
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom