Marriage Restoration Miracle

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

GregnBrandy

Beloved Warrior
Please pray that my marriage with Brandy is restored. God please give me favor in Brandys eyes and heart. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Deliver her from alcoholism. Deliver her from having a hard heart towards me and our marriage and deliver her daughter from having a hard heart towards me.

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I am praying and interceding in your behalf for the desired petitions that you have brought before the throne of God! Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Why lord will you not restore my marriage, please don’t let evil people destroy my marriage .please lord let my wife love me again , I think she is doing something with her cousin , not sure but please lord let this not be the case . Lord keep M F away from her and heal her mind .
Replies
Views
Please pray that our marriage will be restored and delivered. My wife has allowed fear, doubt, and insecurity to consume her. She has filed a divorce petition. She has left me due to those spirits and lives with her parents. They are supporting her decision instead of praying that these spirits...
Replies
Views
Pray for sister Ujwala to restore her marriage and deliver from all bondages
Replies
Views
I pray for my marriage to my wife Dani. I found her at a hotel on Valentines Day and she has told me she wants a divorce. I believe she is with a coworker as the changes in her started about a month after she started a new job. I pray that Jesus would speak to her directly and restore her...
Replies
Views
I bind all evil away from antonietta, lord help her be strong . God please keep her cousin away from her , please . Restore my marriage.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom