Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
All glory to God for sending Jesus to cleanse us from all sin and evil. Praise Him, adore Him now and forever more. Amen
Accept his forgiveness and healing Friday 26th October 2018 'Who forgives all your sins.' Psalm 103:3 NIV The Psalmist wrote, 'Who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases' (Psalm 103:3 NIV). The answer is seen in the story of the man lowered into the room Jesus was teaching in. Jesus said to those in the room: 'I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins' (Luke 5:23-24 NIV). Jesus has the authority to forgive all our sins. Sometimes we settle for partial forgiveness. We don't want to let God into the messy, dark places in our lives that we can't forgive others, or ourselves, for. We need to let the past go, let our mistakes go and receive healing from him. We need to allow ourselves...
Jesus goes with you anywhere you are He is with you. He said.. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Praise the Lord.
2 habits people have, one, they think because THEY feel a certain way about something, they don't just admit that that's their viewpoint, they state it as a fact for everyone,{and think someone who disagrees is "off".} and 2, they take one statement out of the Bible, and discard all other statements and apply it to any and every situation under the sun. Case in point-- God said after Adam was created,"It's not good for the man to be alone." . Note the words, "THE man."NOT every man and woman who was ever born since then.We read other passages in the Bible where God approves of it, for certain reasons.When Moses went to Mount Sanai to receive the 10 commandments,did he take a whole football stadium worth of people with him?Do you think...
God's Word is filled with promises from our Creator to provide and deliver. The Bible is the ultimate source for truth and God is faithful to fulfill all His promises. As your read these Bible verses about the promises of God, claim them over your life! Freedom from addictions, deliverance from sin and evil, financial provision, hope for lost and hurting family and friends, overcoming depression, recovering a marriage, good health, healing, being free from fear and anxiety, strength, and many more are the blessings and gifts that God promises to provide for those who believe in Him. Memorize the below Scriptures that promise to overcome what you are facing today. Pray over them and speak them out loud and you will being to see God move...
This world may offer us many thinds that will not last forever. Seek the Lord. Love Him, praise Him and He will give you all the desires of your heart.
There is a little girl missing name Jayme Closs, and her parents, James and Denise Closs were killed in their own home. Let Us Pray: God we ask You in Jesus’ name that Jayme Closs will be found. Help those who are looking for her to find her alive. God we can’t fathom what this child is going through or have gone through. But God we are asking that You bring her through and that she will come forth as pure gold one day. God let this child be found alive. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
Respect and love: a great combo! Thursday 25th October 2018 'No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him.' John 6:44 NKJV No doubt we know many people who don't share our faith in Jesus. However much we want them to share our beliefs, it's important to respect others' differences and perspectives. Sometimes our relationships with family and friends can fall apart because they may perceive we 'force' our opinions on them. It may take someone hearing about Jesus, or seeing his love demonstrated to them, ten times (or more, or less) before they believe. If we're person ten in the chain then we get the privilege of seeing that person's life transformed. But even if we're person two or seven we still play an...
Recently, I saw a post on this website regarding unanswered prayer. I was trying to figure this out and I was wondering why so many Christians seem to be living a Christian lifestyle but also seem to be struggling with having their prayers answered. I came to the conclusion that it would have to be a type of sin that was subtle and overlooked. With that, I came to the conclusion that it could *potentially* be our use of television and social media. I will not say that this is the reason. This is only a theory that I have and I am very curious about what other believers think. Proverbs 1:28-29 “Then they will call on me, but I will not answer; They will seek me diligently, but they shall not find me, 29 Because they hated knowledge...
I am thrilled, i just watched a show with Bear Grills and the winner of the super bowl and i was stunned when Deion Sanders started to pray to God and in tongues (in two occasions)in the middle of the high mountain. They prayed couple of times in the show. This is awsome. Lord, save all the famous people and let you be glorified in Jesus name. He talked about his life, how he had everything, money, power and sex and he was not fullfilled, he went through divorce and he wanted to kill himself and he stayed alive in the car accident, and then he surrendered to God. After that he even got custody over his children. I got goosebumps when he talked about all of that. Oh, Lord, thank you for one more salvation and thank you for this beautiful...
Top Bottom