THis is what the Lord is telling me today, maybe it will inspire you to

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

1) FILL YOURSELF WITH THE HOLY SPRIT (worship, prayer in tongues and in your own language, prayer for others on this site, reading Bible, listening christian videos...)
2) WALK AFTER THE SPIRIT AND NOT AFTER THE FLESH
3) DONT ALLOW THE OUTSIDE WORLD AND GLAMOUR OF LIFE TO SEDUCE YOU, EVEN YOUR OWN DESIRES, stay in the spirit, dont get out of the spirit, the safest place in the world
4) STOP BEING STUBBORN AND SEPARATING YOURSELF FROM PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL AND THEY ARE YOUR FAMILY, fall on your knees and pray for them, swallow your pride, dont be selfish but surrender to God, what is His holy will, not yours
5) LORD, WHAT IS MY WILL TODAY THAT IS STOPING THE HOLY SPIRIT TO FLOW FREELY IN MY LIFE, WHAT OF MY WILL IS STOPING YOUR WILL TODAY, Lord, help me to flow freely today in the spirit
6) I pray over myself the psalm 91 for protection, against the wiles of the devil, snares, snatches, evils of this world, from everytihng that the enemy has sown into my life or family maybe even this night because he loves the night and the darkness
7) NO WEAPPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER, even my own thoughts will not prosper against me if i surrender to God, my own thoughts will must bow down to the name of Jesus
8) Lord, bring me joy and hope to see for what i am really living for, for you....there is only one real hope and this is in you, this hope is what i can bring to other people that will last and change their lives...not my hope or the hope of the world
9) PEACE OF JESUS UPON YOU ALL, because He gave us peace that is not of this world
WE ARE NOT OF THIS WORLD, so we must not listen to the voice of the world, media, tv, neighbours, family, LORD, LET YOUR VOICE BE LOUDER IN OUR LIVES MORE THEN ALL OTHER VOICES TOGETHER in the name of Jesus
10) LORD, IF I HAVE BEEN ASTRAYED, LEAD ME BACK AS A GOOD SHEPHERD BACK TO MY FLOCK (YOUR FLOCK!) IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
11) LET THE FIRE OF THE LORD BE AROUND YOU, THE BLOOD OF JESUS ALL OVER YOU TO PROTECT YOU FROM THE ENEMY AGAINST ANY INTRUDERS (spiritual, emotional or physical) IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

1) FILL YOURSELF WITH THE HOLY SPRIT (worship, prayer in tongues and in your own language, prayer for others on this site, reading Bible, listening christian videos...)
2) WALK AFTER THE SPIRIT AND NOT AFTER THE FLESH
3) DONT ALLOW THE OUTSIDE WORLD AND GLAMOUR OF LIFE TO SEDUCE YOU, EVEN YOUR OWN DESIRES, stay in the spirit, dont get out of the spirit, the safest place in the world
4) STOP BEING STUBBORN AND SEPARATING YOURSELF FROM PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL AND THEY ARE YOUR FAMILY, fall on your knees and pray for them, swallow your pride, dont be selfish but surrender to God, what is His holy will, not yours
5) LORD, WHAT IS MY WILL TODAY THAT IS STOPING THE HOLY SPIRIT TO FLOW FREELY IN MY LIFE, WHAT OF MY WILL IS STOPING YOUR WILL TODAY, Lord, help me to flow freely today in the spirit
6) I pray over myself the psalm 91 for protection, against the wiles of the devil, snares, snatches, evils of this world, from everytihng that the enemy has sown into my life or family maybe even this night because he loves the night and the darkness
7) NO WEAPPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER, even my own thoughts will not prosper against me if i surrender to God, my own thoughts will must bow down to the name of Jesus
8) Lord, bring me joy and hope to see for what i am really living for, for you....there is only one real hope and this is in you, this hope is what i can bring to other people that will last and change their lives...not my hope or the hope of the world
9) PEACE OF JESUS UPON YOU ALL, because He gave us peace that is not of this world
WE ARE NOT OF THIS WORLD, so we must not listen to the voice of the world, media, tv, neighbours, family, LORD, LET YOUR VOICE BE LOUDER IN OUR LIVES MORE THEN ALL OTHER VOICES TOGETHER in the name of Jesus
10) LORD, IF I HAVE BEEN ASTRAYED, LEAD ME BACK AS A GOOD SHEPHERD BACK TO MY FLOCK (YOUR FLOCK!) IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
11) LET THE FIRE OF THE LORD BE AROUND YOU, THE BLOOD OF JESUS ALL OVER YOU TO PROTECT YOU FROM THE ENEMY AGAINST ANY INTRUDERS (spiritual, emotional or physical) IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
To The Cities (who have ears to hear) I have to admit, when I first began to study the Word, years ago, the New Testament story of Ananias and Sapphira gave me pause. Where was the forgiveness? Isn't that what Jesus's finished work on Calvary was all about? Absolutelty. But, as I always say...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Again, God does not play with His Word. When He says No, or sets forth a decree, He means it. Therefore, as Peter said, "even the thought" of setting yourself against the Holy Spirit, is not only foolish and wicked, it's highly reprehensible: Then Peter said, "Ananias, how is it that Satan has...
Replies
Views
  • Article
At the end of everything we shall see the reward of our faith on what we have believed. Jesus is the Door to enter in and He is the Way the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but throught Him alone. We bow down and we worship You Lord. Lord of all lords You will be. You are King...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Climate change is making us all aware of Jesus our precious Messiah is coming soon and will take us all home to heaven. Let us all open our eyes and ears to see the wonderful coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth. Behold, I am coming soon and My reward is with Me... says the Lord. Yes...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All the redeemed of the Lord rejoices in Him alone in despite our circumstances because rejoicing in God means that we take delight in Him alone and not in our circumstances. When trials and tribulations comes along our path, we are comforted by His holy presence living in our heart and our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom