If you think knowing the word is enough listen to ex general satanist

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The prophet/pastor Ed Citronelly and his guest former satanist, now evangelist John Ramirez:

Heaven and earth shall pass away. Gods wors shall never ever pass away. All Christians should trust, believe and memorize Gods word. This will keep us away from the devils temptations. Most depressions, fear, worry and stress comes from satan who want us all going strait to hell. Call unto the Lord when you are tempted to do evil or sin against God. He will rebuke satan in Jesus name. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let Us Pray: Righteous Lord, you are the King of our hearts, but the heart is deceitful above all else. Help us to discern your will, and teach us to walk forever in your ways. Heavenly Father, teach us to be sensitive to the prodding of your Spirit. When we have strayed, return us to your path, just as a shepherd does with his sheep. God I pray this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Last edited:
Righteous Lord, you are the King of our hearts, but the heart is deceitful above all else. Help us to discern your will, and teach us to walk forever in your ways. Heavenly Father, teach us to be sensitive to the prodding of your Spirit. When we have strayed, return us to your path, just as a shepherd does with his sheep. God I pray this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Amen to that!!
When we have strayed, return us to your path, just as a shepherd does with his sheep.

The prophet/pastor Ed Citronelly and his guest former satanist, now evangelist John Ramirez:
This gives us an insight of what goes on in the Kingdom of Darkness Surely we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities annd power ,against the rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places.This man was initiated into Satan's Kingdom at the age of eight.But God who is faithful and just brought him out .Thanks be to God.Now he is an Evangelist of no mean order as he rightky said he is a prisoner for God and need no parole.John ride on You have exoerienced both worlds Now you have made your choice.Thanks for being so candid and frank God bless you.

This gives us an insight of what goes on in the Kingdom of Darkness Surely we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities annd power ,against the rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places.This man was initiated into Satan's Kingdom at the age of eight.But God who is faithful and just brought him out .Thanks be to God.Now he is an Evangelist of no mean order as he rightky said he is a prisoner for God and need no parole.John ride on You have exoerienced both worlds Now you have made your choice.Thanks for being so candid and frank God bless you.
Thanks.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is so true and when our pastor mentioned to all of us, it make us all think if it is true. God love us with passion and care. He love us by sending fire through the Holy Spirit. He cares with bone rattling force. He is a pure love. Dying on the cross. He has shown us that we are important...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, full of love, mercy and compassion told the truth to those who were following Him wherever He went. He said. My sheep listen to My voice, I know them and they follow Me. John 10.27 God is not too far from us to speak heavenly tunes to our ears and touch our hearts with His love, mercy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus lover of our souls said to all of us..... You are My friends, if you do whatsoever I have commanded you. John 15.14 Our dear Lord will be with us in weakness and pain. When no one comes to help, the Lord is right there to calm our fears. When we are in the middle of anguish and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God’s Word Is My Foundation John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Psalm 119:160: The entirety of Your Word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever. John 17:17: Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sent my prophets to cut you to pieces. I have slaughtered you with my words, threatening you with death. [Lamentations 2:14a] My people are defiled by prostituting themselves with other gods! [Hosea 6:10(b)] God refers to those other gods, whose instructions people opt to follow, instead of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom