Thousand of candles.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Light will take away darkness. Gods word will take away sin and evil from our heart. Jesus died on the cross to make us all pure and clean. Jesus is a single candle that light us all. This single candle can be lighted more than a million candles. Share the Lord with everyone you see this coming year. Millions of people will come to know Jesus because of your faithfulness to Him. Love your chidlren. Pray for them. Ask the Lord to make them a light that shines to all their friends and teachers.

Think less of the world, the flesh and the devil. Feel more for lost souls that come along your life.
Frown less before sinners. Smile more around everyone one. Jesus loves them and cares for them.
Talk more about our heavenly home where Jesus awaits for us. Listen more often what others think about eternity, where they will spend their entire existence.
Judge less, only God is the judge of everyone who has committed sins. Accept more those who come to Jesus. Show them the way that leads to heaven.
Watch where you walk, what you say and how you live. Jesus is with you all the time to shine over everyone.
Do more for the kingdom of God. Everything we leave behind should shine before others, so when we are gone from planet earth, they shall glorify God for what you have done for Jesus.

I want to be a light that shines everywhere. Do not hide it. Do not conceal it. Show the Light of the World. Jesus shining over everyone.

Have a happy and enjoyful New Year. Praising Jesus and loving Him.

Light will take away darkness. Gods word will take away sin and evil from our heart. Jesus died on the cross to make us all pure and clean. Jesus is a single candle that light us all. This single candle can be lighted more than a million candles. Share the Lord with everyone you see this coming year. Millions of people will come to know Jesus because of your faithfulness to Him. Love your chidlren. Pray for them. Ask the Lord to make them a light that shines to all their friends and teachers.

Think less of the world, the flesh and the devil. Feel more for lost souls that come along your life.
Frown less before sinners. Smile more around everyone one. Jesus loves them and cares for them.
Talk more about our heavenly home where Jesus awaits for us. Listen more often what others think about eternity, where they will spend their entire existence.
Judge less, only God is the judge of everyone who has committed sins. Accept more those who come to Jesus. Show them the way that leads to heaven.
Watch where you walk, what you say and how you live. Jesus is with you all the time to shine over everyone.
Do more for the kingdom of God. Everything we leave behind should shine before others, so when we are gone from planet earth, they shall glorify God for what you have done for Jesus.

I want to be a light that shines everywhere. Do not hide it. Do not conceal it. Show the Light of the World. Jesus shining over everyone.

When I was a little girl attending Sunday School one of my favourite songs was." Jesus bids us shine with a pure clear light.Like a little candle burning in the night.In this world of darkness so we must shine.You in your small corner and I in mine.There was also another one which says "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam to shine for Him each day."It further instructs us that we should shine at home .school .work annd at play.The Lord Himself is the Light of the world and when we have seen that ligkt We should put our light on an elevated position so that others may see and be guided by it just like ships are guided by a lighthouse

Thank you!!!

Thank you for sharing~God bless you!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Everyone at PrayerRequest.com, Please light an Candle for The Warring Angels to cleanse all places of Idolatry towards SpongeBob SquarePants to pave ways for Cyberchase | PBS KIDS to gets an chance to shine in Popularity to become sold to Netflix in Jesus Name, Amen! Please Light an Candle...
Replies
Views
10 commandments were written in stone and have not been done away with. The command that so many churches and Christians are breaking these end days is the 4th commandment which is: 4 - "Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days you shall labour and do all your work, but the...
Replies
Views
he 10 commandments were written in stone and have not been done away with. The command that so many churches and Christians are breaking these end days is the 4th commandment which is: 4 - "Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days you shall labour and do all your work, but the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
LIfe was given to us by Jesus and He want us to be a blessing to those who walk in darkness. Lord, You sent us to be a light in a dark world. Mighty prayer movements have preceded every great historical and biblical revival and that is exactly what we need today. We really are willing to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Dear God, when I miss You, I miss part of me because You are my life, You are the center of my existence. My life would be shattered and empty if You leave me all alone in this world which is not part of me at all. This is what, it has come to be that living far away from the Lord. The...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom