A sign of the fallen nature?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I notice a certain action, and I notice all the people doing it are unsaved, so I wonder if this is one of the traits of being unsaved.Restlessness. Like, I notice these people can't "sit still." If they have a little time to themselves, instead of relaxing, they start "squirming', and getting uneasy,and looking for something to do.Me, I'm grateful to have time for myself to "smell the roses."And most Christians I hear talk,they use the time to experience God. But these people...so I'm thinking, maybe being unsaved,they're afraid of their own thoughts, maybe deep down God planted on their consciences that they don't "measure up" with Him, so they think if they run and run and run, they can "escape" their thoughts.{Like some take drugs to escape unpleasant thoughts, with others it might be busyness as their smokescreen?} I think of the verse in the Bible,"The wicked are as the RESTLESS sea, which keeps casting up mire."Think I got a point, or is it just "coincidence" that unsaved people want to be busy 24/7?What are they running from? Their consciences?

All unsaved people are after money, power, material possesions and love for the world. All those things shall not enter heaven. We must fast and pray for those who are enslaved to making millions of dollars and are never satisfied with all the money they already have.

All unsaved people are after money, power, material possesions and love for the world. All those things shall not enter heaven. We must fast and pray for those who are enslaved to making millions of dollars and are never satisfied with all the money they already have.
You're right, money is their idol because they do anything for it, some things they would never do otherwise.And yes, rich people can still have problems, because I drive people, and sometimes I take someones aide to a "ritzy' place, a big spread out place, yet the aide tells me they're so physically sick, they can hardly move.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
A sign of a fallen nature is this. To love the world and those things that are in the world. The love of the Father is not in them. Use everything you have for Gods glory and honor. Nothing of this world shall enter heaven. The only thing we will carry to glory are this things. One. The souls that we brought to the feet of Jesus. Two. The eternal word written down in our hearts.

Similar Requests

• Article
fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. while not the whole verse it's enough to see what it's saying. To me mouths speak of what they say or preach or teach so could this mean false teachers and preachers? It's said many times that a preacher can sure...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ok it's not my literal shoes they want it's my armor but specifically my shoes of the Gospel. If you've seen my v2k recordings you've heard kids say crap like I'm evil and God is evil and you may have heard them say or sing things like shoes take off your shoes etc... Or you may not. But I'm...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Some people may think I'm crazy, while others have actually called me crazy, to my face - it's all good. But, I'll say it again, what's really crazy, whether we choose to acknowledge it or not, is how eerily accurate The Word of God really and truly is. The first part of this "double portion"...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are living in a global crisis that has been permitted to run rampant throughout our cities. No, I'm not referring to the pandemic but something more diabolical. We are in a midst of an ugly famine the like of which as never been seen. However this famine cannot be resolved through global...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It seems that whenever God opens my mouth to speak His Word, especially through my writings, He confirms it in my hearing. Usually, because the confirmation is for my personal reassurance, I don't post it. But, this time, as if people don't already think I'm crazy enough, God spoke a word of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom