Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
Our only hope is in Him alone. Trials may come, tribulations may show up. Jesus is right there to help us and guide us to glory. Amen
God's will for you Thursday 18th October 2018 'If we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.' 1 John 5:14 NIV When you were younger, did you ever make a wish as you watched a shooting star or blew out your birthday candles? It's something we can still find ourselves saying: 'I wish my life was like this', or 'I wish this would happen'. The problem with wishing on a star or on candles is that they have no power to make our dreams come true. But God does have that power. So, when your wishes become prayers that line up with his will, they can become a reality. 'And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he...
Sometimes we forget people are reading our life. Specially at home, our children are watching us how we live, how we act, what we say and how we treat our spouse and all the children who live with us. People at work are reading us. We are an open bible to them. Shining before those who walk in darkness. When we are flying on a plane, people next to us always question us. Who do you believe? Make your life worth telling the glory of God. Shining before others. Being a blessing to many. Remember, Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven. But those who do the will of My Father. Jesus said. Matt. 7.21
A holy and pure life will produce a deep impression on others who live in darkness. They are like lighthouses that never blow a horn to anyone, or get attention from others. Lighthouses just shine a bright light in the middle of a dark sea to lead those to a safe destination. Who then should live a holy life? Those who love the Lord with all their heart, mind and soul. Those who seek His face day and night. Those who love to sing songs of praise to God because He has done great things in their life. Those saved by the Blood of the Lamb. If you walk in the light as He is in the light, then we have fellowship one with another. Let us all remember this...... Follow peace with all men and holiness withouth which no one shall see...
Turn fear to faith Wednesday 17th October 2018 'God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid.' Isaiah 12:2 NKJV Sometimes fear can be useful. When we are in physical danger, fear acts as an alarm that something's wrong and that we need to get help or get out! Also, the Bible mentions fearing God; see Psalm 111:5, Ecclesiastes 12:13 and Proverbs 14:27 for some examples - there are many more. This doesn't mean we're to be scared of God. Instead, it means we should respect him and his will. The Bible also talks about the fear that overwhelms us and negatively affects the way we live our lives. Most of us have some area of fear we want to break free from. If we try to break free in our own strength, we'll find it very...
Jesus wants to teach us wonderful thing that comes from His heart. Many would say. I know it all. I do not need to know anything else. Be humble and hear the voice of the Lord. If you forgive others, my Father which is in heaven will forgive you. Yes, Lord. I am forgiving everyone who has done wrong to me. If your brother sins against you, pray for him. Yes Lord. I will forever pray for those lost souls that love to do wrong. They need You Lord. Do not judge others. Do not condem others. It is in Gods hands the judgment hall where we are going. He will decide who will enter heaven. All we have to do is to ask for mercy on those who live in sin. Forgive seven times seven so you will be chldren of your heavenly...
Please pray that my ex will decide to communicate with me regarding our little girl. I pray he will want to be a part of her life and will be happy to be a support to me in raising our little girl. I pray the pain and hurt over the last 3 years can be healed by both myself and my ex. I pray my ex shows my daughter how a lady should be treated by respecting me and listening to my views and offering emotional support and friendship. I pray he can be trusted to finally love our baby and treat her as a princess. I hope my ex wants to build my trust up in him and that he acknowledges how hard the last 3 years were for my daughter and I as he stayed out of lives. I wish for my ex to become my best friend again. I wish him to start...
Having problems at home? Children misbehaving in school? The boss is not happy with your worki? Your husand picks on you all the time? If life give you lemons, then make a lemonade. Sometimes we need to weep over what it is coming to us. Jesus will wipe away all tears that comes out of a broken heart. Grieve the losses you had in life. Jesus will give it back to you and bless your life. Feeling the pain of not being able to help others? Jesus will fill your heart with joy. Trusting in the Lord and waiting for Him is very important ingredient for our existence. All Christians should embrace the life He has given us. Happiness is a choice, not a result. The center of all joy is to be in close contact with the Lord.
I found this writing years ago. It is part of a prayer written by Nikolai Velimirovich entitled Lord Bless My Enemies. This is the part of His writing that spoke to my heart… –A slave curses enemies, for he does not understand. But a son blesses them, for he understands. For a son knows that his enemies cannot touch his life. Therefore he freely steps among them and prays to God for them. Enemies have driven me into God’s embrace more than friends have. Friends have bound me to earth, enemies have loosed me from earth and have demolished all my aspirations in the world. Just as a hunted animal finds safer shelter than an un-hunted animal does, so have I, persecuted by enemies, found the safest sanctuary, having ensconced myself...
Keep growing Tuesday 16th October 2018 'Let the wise listen and add to their learning.' Proverbs 1:5 NIV The Bible says that we need to 'grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ' (2 Peter 3:18 NIV) and that 'the wise listen and add to their learning' (Proverbs 1:5 NIV). But how do we grow? We grow through changing our attitudes and responses to things. We need to determine what stops us from moving forward in our faith: is it not spending time with God, a bad habit, repeatedly giving in to temptation, fear of being uncomfortable? Many things can be barriers to us advancing in spiritual maturity. Babies have milk before they're ready to move on to solid foods. And it's the same for us spiritually...
Top Bottom