Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
People everywhere are looking for happiness in the wrong places. They say, I got him or her because I was living so alone in this world. I got really tired coming from work to an empty apartment where the only thing there was, a plant tnat never spoke to me. Where and when will we find true happiness? That is the question everyone ask. Are you generous? Do you love and receive love from others? Do you feel compassion for lost souls you see at work or in the streets? Are you a good listener and hear the pain of others? Do you appreciate the beauty God has created all around you? Do you attend church faithfully? Love the Lord with all your heart, mind and soul? Visit the sick and those in prison just as Jesus told us to do...
Gift of leadership Wednesday 24th October 2018 'If it is to lead, do it diligently.' Romans 12:8 NIV We are all leaders to some extent. When we persuade or encourage someone else to do something, we've led them. But God calls some of us specifically into leadership roles, with a clear ability to lead others, whether within or outside of the church. The Bible says: 'We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is...to lead, do it diligently' (Romans 12:6,8 NIV). What makes a good leader? A good leader knows where God wants them to go, and is able to show others the value of going with them. They're more interested in the people they're called to lead than in themselves. They appreciate and...
When we enter into the holy presence of Jesus while reading His word and speaking to Him in prayer remember this.... Jesus will protect you and guide your steps towards heaven. He will come to you in times of need. He will answer your prayer. Jesus will encourage you to continue the road ahead. Troubles may come, trials may arrive. Jesus will be right there with you. You o Lord are my hiding place. You always fill my heart with songs of deliverance. Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. He will warm your heart when everything else is so cold and unfeeling. He is our hiding place. I will ever trust in Him.
A PRAYER FOR JORDAN Dear HEAVENLY FATHER, we humble ourselves at your feet; thanking you for your incomparable grace and mercy toward us. Thank you for this precious gift of new life. LORD we usher this little one into the presence of your Glory asking that you bestow upon him your peace, protection, power, and purpose for his life. Help us to nurture and shower him with love, support and guidance according to your righteous will and instruction. Thank You in advance for your indwelling, wherein he is blessed in whatever his hands may touch and wherever his feet may tread, now and forevermore. I call to all mothers and mothers to be, place your hands on your baby, even in the womb, for this prayer is shared, with all babies. In...
CHURCH LEADERS 23 October, 2018 'Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority.' Hebrews 13:17 NIV Those in church leadership have a pretty challenging job. To lead a church, full of different personalities, different thoughts and different ideas, can be tricky. This is what their job entails: keeping unity, building up people's faith, encouraging, caring, discipling and evangelising. Our church leaders have to juggle many things. And they make mistakes. They're human, just like the rest of us. As part of the church, it's our job to pray that our leaders serve in a way that brings glory to God. But appreciating our church leaders is more than praying for them. It's also treating them, and speaking of them, with...
"A materialistic world shall be outside the spiritual realm of God... never doubt, the enemy within is more cunning and powerful than the human mind has the capacity to perceive alone. Vacant of spiritual discernment, expect nothing for nothing." 'Praise God'
My son, my daugher, I wish I could see you waking up and speaking to Me and telling Me all your troubles, all your problems you are facing in life. Then, I will know that you really trust Me to help you on your way to heaven. My son, my daughter, I love you so much and care for you. I know the sad heart and the worry soul you have. I can take all away from you. Just trust, believe and wait for Me. I am coming soon and My reward is with Me to give to those who were faithful to the end. Come home, come home ye who are weary come home. Ernestly, tenderly Jesus is calling. Calling for you and for me.
In heaven above choir of angels along with the saints and all elders raise their voices to Jesus. Praising and adoring Him day and night. All Christians should do the samething. Each and every day sing unto the Lord a new song. Remember, God has created us to be instruments with the ability to sing and make music that honors and glorifies His holy name. Music should be an important part of our own life. Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord. Let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Psalm 95.1 Let us all obey what Gods word is telling us today. The, you shall find out that heavenly music will do this for you and for me..... a. Satan will flee from us because he hates to hear heavenly music that praises the Lord. b...
Effective criticism Monday 22nd October 2018 'If a brother sins against you, go to him privately and confront him with his fault.' Matthew 18:15 TLB The Bible tells us to 'encourage one another and build each other up' (1 Thessalonians 5:11 NIV). But sometimes, we do need to point out when someone's going down a wrong path or making decisions that are harming themselves and others. Nobody likes criticism and no one likes to hear the word 'no', but sometimes it's necessary. We just need to ensure that we're saying it in a loving, constructive and sensitive way. Jesus reminds us that we can point out where others have wronged us, but we should try and resolve it privately before involving anyone else (see Matthew 18:15-17). And we...
Jesus said clearly to all of us who are full of depression, full of worry, full of fear and loneliness has set in our hearts. I am the Lord that heals you. Ex.15.26 What does God heals us from? 1. Hate 2. Anger 3. Rage 5. Dissaster. 6. All kinds of troubles satan brings to our life. Come to the Lord just as you are. He will give you a new heart, a new life and the peace of the Lord that passeth all understanding shall fill your heart with joy.
Top Bottom