Why worry about anything?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sing it with me in any old way that you want :)

Jesus has all that I am, all that I have in the palm of His hand, palm of His hand! My wife and my children in the palm of His hand, palm of His hand! Oh what Glory! Oh what power! Oh what amazement I have seen in the palm of His hand, palm of His hand! All Power, All might in the palm of His hand! What is there to worry when Jesus has us hidden in the palm of His hand, palm of His hand? I'm hidden in Jesus, under the shadow of His wings, palm of His hand which is the same thing! Glory to God, Glory to Jesus! When I take no thought for my life, where is my life, the palm of Jesus hand. Glory to You Lord Jesus Christ! Praise You Lord Jesus for leaving me with no worry! Praise You Lord Jesus for not ever leaving me, no, not for 1 second! Glory to God! Glory to You Lord Jesus Christ!!!

Be blessed my brothers and sisters in Jesus be blessed my fellow Queens and Kings in Jesus!

Finaly your devotional, God bless you for this inspirational message, it is uplifting. Worry is one of the biggest enemies of our lives. Please post more often so encouraging posts. So that we will be always reminded that He is with us and that we must call in the joy of the Lord and cast all of our cares on Him in Jesus name. Post even music videos to stirr up our joy, amen.
Thank you and praise be to God!!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let’s Pray Child of God: God I ask in Jesus’ name, step in my life and the lives of those I am concerned about and perfect that which concerns each of us. God please teach me how to consciously place my anxieties, burdens, disappointments, doubts, fears, and worries, in Your hands. God give me the strength and wisdom to do what I can do and trust You to do the rest. God teach me how to trust in You and Your timing to work out all things for my good in every situation that I go through. God forgive me for not trusting You and my anxious thoughts. Teach me how to let go and let God. Teach me how to come to You for comfort. Comfort me Lord Jesus and deliver me from the spirits of anxiety, doubt, disbelief, discouragement, fear, and worry that tries to rob me of fully placing all my trust in You. Encourage, strengthen, and empower me daily to trust You unconditionally by the power and presence of Your Holy Spirit, Your true written and spoken Word, and Faith in You. God I know that Faith comes by hearing the Word of God. God teach me Your Word. Teach me how and cause me to meditate on, listen to, agree with, walk-in agreement with, and confess Your Word over my life daily. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
A heavenly voice came down to all of us who were right there, in the middle of a Jesus baptism in the Jordan river. This is My beloved Son. Hear ye Him. Matt. 3.17 Still but wonderful heavenly voices coming down to us to show us the love, mercy and compassion. All of them enter into our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All of us are lowly and wayward in an empty life and in a dark world. We cannot bear our crosses all alone in this life of ours. We need help, we need grace, we need mercy coming from heaven. So, let us all start lifting up our hands and hearts to Jesus. He is the giver of all peace, joy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When our heart is full of the presence of Jesus, then we will know for sure the signs that God puts in our life. A. He will transform our way of life. B. We will grow in the fruits of the Holy Spirit of God. C. We will follow the lead of the Spirit of the Lord. D. Start singing praises to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
1 Chronicles 4:10: Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!' So God granted him what he requested.' 🙏🙏🙏The Jabez Prayer: God I ask...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God, came to this world to save sinners and to show us to way to reach our eternal home in glory. I am the Door... Jesus said. to enter enter heaven. We must call on Him, day and night pray, praise and honor His holy name. His mercy and compassion will never...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom