Wondering why...?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I never much believed in the saying,"Be careful what you ask for." Usually when I say I want something,I thought it through and that's what I want.However, something has happened to me a few times, that I'm unsure of the meaning of this, so I'll ask.Out of dislike for a current situation, I long for the "other extreme".But when I say I want that, I mean I want it in a certain, specific WAY.What winds up happening, though,is God will give me what I want,alright,BUT He gives it to me in a way that He knows I didn't ask for it,in a way that's more harmful to me than good!!But God knows how I requested it.Yet He puts this little "quirk" in it. So I'm wondering what's happening here.{Like He's trying to teach me a lesson?}

I never much believed in the saying,"Be careful what you ask for." Usually when I say I want something,I thought it through and that's what I want.However, something has happened to me a few times, that I'm unsure of the meaning of this, so I'll ask.Out of dislike for a current situation, I long for the "other extreme".But when I say I want that, I mean I want it in a certain, specific WAY.What winds up happening, though,is God will give me what I want,alright,BUT He gives it to me in a way that He knows I didn't ask for it,in a way that's more harmful to me than good!!But God knows how I requested it.Yet He puts this little "quirk" in it. So I'm wondering what's happening here.{Like He's trying to teach me a lesson?}
I think He does that so we would be before His face constantly & not go away fro Him ever🤔?? Was wondering? Kept me thinking. Thanks for sharing

Oh Steven; do you not realize that those who follow Jesus instructions and yes I mean instructions like count it all joy and yes even take no thought for your life, do you not realize that we own everything? Oh how I wish at times I could brag about how Jesus blesses me to live like a king but I can't brag about things, they really don't matter because Jesus is going to bless me with so much better things. I feel as if I have nothing and yet I have everything. I have everything I ask for! Jesus denies me nothing. I really wish I could brag and mention some of the things I haven't even asked for that Jesus has blessed me with. Truly there is no need for this life will be changed and I will receive oh, so much better.

I truly love you and I call you my friend! Oh how I wish you could see the benefit, the rewards of counting life's Journey as Joy unto Jesus. Is Jesus going to put a robe on you some day? Is Jesus going to sing praises unto you Steven? Is there not a temptation to count all things as Joy, to stop thinking about your life just to see the reward? Just to see if there is a reward? All Peace, All Jesus, All the time no matter what you are doing or where you are doing it! Sitting in a partially stressfull situation or a traffic jam, not thinking about it, counting it as joy and singing praises and thanks to the Lord Jesus Christ!

Oh how I wish to see you there my friend in the here and the now! :)

Oh Steven; do you not realize that those who follow Jesus instructions and yes I mean instructions like count it all joy and yes even take no thought for your life, do you not realize that we own everything? Oh how I wish at times I could brag about how Jesus blesses me to live like a king but I can't brag about things, they really don't matter because Jesus is going to bless me with so much better things. I feel as if I have nothing and yet I have everything. I have everything I ask for! Jesus denies me nothing. I really wish I could brag and mention some of the things I haven't even asked for that Jesus has blessed me with. Truly there is no need for this life will be changed and I will receive oh, so much better.

I truly love you and I call you my friend! Oh how I wish you could see the benefit, the rewards of counting life's Journey as Joy unto Jesus. Is Jesus going to put a robe on you some day? Is Jesus going to sing praises unto you Steven? Is there not a temptation to count all things as Joy, to stop thinking about your life just to see the reward? Just to see if there is a reward? All Peace, All Jesus, All the time no matter what you are doing or where you are doing it! Sitting in a partially stressfull situation or a traffic jam, not thinking about it, counting it as joy and singing praises and thanks to the Lord Jesus Christ!

Oh how I wish to see you there my friend in the here and the now! :)

I see progress in your message to Steven Bobb, yes i feel lots of LOVE, no judgement!! Praise be to God!! I love to see brothers love eachother, amen!!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When our heart is full of praise to Jesus, He delights in what we say and what we sing to Him. Cherish His heart till blessings flow down to your life. Stop comparing yourself with others, instead compare yourself with Jesus. What He did, what He said and where He went. Do not worry about...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ok it's not my literal shoes they want it's my armor but specifically my shoes of the Gospel. If you've seen my v2k recordings you've heard kids say crap like I'm evil and God is evil and you may have heard them say or sing things like shoes take off your shoes etc... Or you may not. But I'm...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every word Jesus said in the gospels is all true and will come to pass. The Beatitudes is my best part to read where Jesus tell us what will happen to those who follow Him and obey His word. Never let a thought coming down from heaven go stray or be forgotten. The brightest thought coming to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us never regret the right things we have done on earth, even for the wrong persons who spoke evil of us. Jesus prayed daily for those who were against Him and were not nice at all. His heart, full of kindness and mercy never ever regretted on what He said or did. Kindness should be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Does Forgiveness Mean Reconciliation? Does forgiveness mean reconciliation? The quick answer: No. The reason is that forgiveness and reconciliation are two separate things. It is wonderful when relationships can be reconciled. However, that is not always possible or even safe for that matter...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom