Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-27 is one of my favorite Bible passages, but here we'll only highlight verses 1-8. The passage is prolifically designed to provoke readers to examine time as it relates to lifestyles, decisions, actions, behavior, and spiritual growth. Essentially, Ecclesiastes places a period where humans would rather leave question marks. The Book encapsulates "the true meaning of life" by illuminating what it is not. What it is not is articulated by describing end-games, consequences, and or summations. Yes, Ecclesiastes sums up life through the eyes of Jesus, by showing us ahead of time what to expect when the time comes to look back over our lives. Consequently, men and women live as though they have forever to do whatever it is...
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10: 10 ESV A man named Joel Boutin, believes that having an overabundance of material things doesn't necessarily enrich one’s life, and I agree. Essentially Boutin believes that less is more? Surprisingly, John backs up his position bigtime by opting out of living within an overabundance of space, things and financial responsibilities. He traded in all of that for a simple uncluttered life, one he once dreamed about. Over the years I've entertained similar revelations, and the older I get the more passionate I'm becoming about riding myself of more things that I possess but don't need. In fact, my plan is to start...
When you and I are working for an eternal purpose of God, then the richness of His holy presence shall fill your heart with love, mercy, compassion and peace down deep in your soul. God will bless you with the riches of His grace and mercy. When you are going through trials and tribulations, Jesus is going to be with you all the way. He will watch over you with compassion and care. God will bless you with the treasures of His love. He really cares for you and loves you today and forever. God will bless you with the comfort of His mercy. When we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, fear no evil. For Jesus is with us all the way to heaven. God will give you strenght from His holy presence. When tempted to trow the...
This is a question a lot of women and men of God are asking themselves. Most Chrstian women are already preaching and teaching Gods word to their own children at home, sharing the Lord with their coworkers and living a holy life before God and others. Jesus called everyone of us. He said. Follow Me... I will make you fishers of men. Believe while others are doubting. His word is true. When in church women should be quiet worshiping and adoring Jesus. Outside, they shine like the sun. They study Gods word while others are sleeping. They prepare while others are daydreaming. Just like the Samaritan woman at the well. Jesus said to her. Give me drink. Samaritan woman said. Jews and Samaritans do not talk to each...
Most unsaved people I notice can't sit still. They feel that unless they're always "on the run" every minute of every day,their life is a waste. They feel "troubled" when they have time on their hands.Look at when the red light changes. The very second it changes, there goes the horn.Restlessness, and impatience.Even when you have the right of way, you see when they're stopped, the wheels are rolling.{also, tailgating.} Now since the fruit of the spirit involves calmness, and these people I see who are restless, impatient,hyper, etc, are usually unsaved, I wonder if that's not a coincidence. that actually these traits are part of the fallen nature.Because the Bible does state, "The wicked are as the troubled sea,always casting up...
Why must we persist? Well, here’s why I persist: Because, when everything God has foretold, to this point, has come to pass; even when the script is flipped, and the scene changes, my faith demands endurance. For as it is written: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. “for all these things must come to pass” Moreover, is this promise (come on Isaiah, PREACH!!!): “So shall my WORD be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” (WORD? yes, all of HIS WORD) Yes, Amen Heavenly FATHER, I give thanks today, and always, that you are not a respecter of man; but...
What a wonderful promise coming out from Jeus heart. When you are in pain due to cancer, due to tooth ache or from a broken heart, then Jesus comes along and tells you down deep in your soul. I am the One who healeth thee. Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord for healing us, cleansing us, and forgiving us all our sins. I lift up my hands in praise to Your blessed name. Your promises are all true. We love You and thank You for everything You have done for us.
A couple of days ago, a "28-year-old Australian citizen Brenton Harrison Tarrant, was charged with mass murder. He gunned-down at least 50 people. " Authorities found an 87-page manifesto filled with anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim ideas. On February 14, 2018, there was another senseless mass murder where 17 people were killed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. As a result of the after-math Parkland High School, students became embolden to spoke out about the governments' failure to take gun control legislation serious. Consequently, these young people went even further, "they did something most mature American's have failed to do." Parkland survivors called to lead chose to stand in the gap for all people...
Moses and Elijah is alive and well and both of them appeared with Jesus in the Mountain of Transfiguration. A heavenly vision indeed. A place where our hearts desire to be forever and ever. A place where eternity meets our temporary life on earth. Blessed are Thou o Lord our God who reveals the secrets to those who love You with all their heart, mind and soul. Heaven will be inhearited by everyone who has heaven in his soul.
You know,idolatry isn't just bowing to a stone image. What I see as the central figure of an unsaved persons life is a craving for money, and a desire to get more and more of it,and do all kinds of things they wouldn't normally do for it.This is not my imagination; I hear all the time they, themselves admit this. And because of this attitude,the craving in the flesh for money creates another thing,and so the title of this blog--envy of the rich. Oh I hear them talk,"Look at so and so, they don't have any worries, they have all that money.why them?What about me?"That's why people gravitate towards the politicians who stress the "free giveaways".That's why they moan when someone else wins the lottery, and not them. But are they Biblically...
Top Bottom