ENDURANCE

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Why must we persist? Well, here’s why I persist: Because, when everything God has foretold, to this point, has come to pass; even when the script is flipped, and the scene changes, my faith demands endurance. For as it is written:
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

“for all these things must come to pass”

Moreover, is this promise (come on Isaiah, PREACH!!!):
“So shall my WORD be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”

(WORD? yes, all of HIS WORD)

Yes, Amen

Heavenly FATHER, I give thanks today, and always, that you are not a respecter of man; but, You, by the blood of Jesus, when we confess, repent and turn away from sin, bequeath to ALL who receive (even me O’ Lord), the gift of GRACE. Thank You Jesus. O’ taste and see . . . For even in the midst of chastening did I present my case, regarding the instructions of my assignment, before you, O’ Sovereign God, and did also bring Your promises into your remembrance. And You, O’ LORD, heard and answered (yes, even in the midst of chastening did You hear, and answer me). You forgave me of my transgressions, and remembered Your covenant, wherein You promised to contend with those who contended with me. You likewise reassured me, in covenant, of Isaiah 54:9. Thank You LORD. FATHER, You know my heart, in that the declaration and decree of Isaiah 54:9 means more to me than words can express; for my only desire is to please You. Certainly, You continue to exhibit, on my behalf, the promises in all of Isaiah; but, particularly, Isaiah 54, for which I give never-ending thanks. As for the rest, and in all things, THY WILL BE DONE. In Jesus name. Amen.

Commentary: ISAIAH 54:9 WOW!!! What a powerful, undeserved, and almost incomprehensible promise; yet, my heart is humbled and forever receptive). Give Him glory, for even in the fury of His chastening, God is kind, compassionate, comforting and restorative to all who persist in obedience. Who wouldn’t love and serve a God like that? I DO LOVE HIM SO.

THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER!

...​

We must endure trials and tribulations on earth. Jesus said. In the world ye shall have trouble, but I have overcome. As true followers of the Lord, we must be prepared for anything in life. Our way to heaven is very narrow and few are on that track. We must draw closer to Jesus in order to be delivered from the devils hands. Remember, endure to the end and a reward awaits for you and forme. Thanks for sharing. God bless you.

I am so glad to know all the promises from Gods heart are coming to pass. He said. In Me ye shall find peace and joy. That come to pass when you start loving God with all your heart, mind and soul.

Trust God! Trust God! Trust God!
Let's Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that I will trust You one hundred percent with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. That I will not lean to my own understanding, but acknowledge You in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps and the words that I speak each day (moment by moment). God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer. I Trust You God… I Trust You God… I Trust You God! Thank You Jesus!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Why must we persist? Well, here’s why I persist: Because, when everything God has foretold, to this point, has come to pass; even when the script is flipped, and the scene changes, my faith demands endurance. For as it is written:
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

“for all these things must come to pass”

Moreover, is this promise (come on Isaiah, PREACH!!!):
“So shall my WORD be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”

(WORD? yes, all of HIS WORD)

Yes, Amen

Heavenly FATHER, I give thanks today, and always, that you are not a respecter of man; but, You, by the blood of Jesus, when we confess, repent and turn away from sin, bequeath to ALL who receive (even me O’ Lord), the gift of GRACE. Thank You Jesus. O’ taste and see . . . For even in the midst of chastening did I present my case, regarding the instructions of my assignment, before you, O’ Sovereign God, and did also bring Your promises into your remembrance. And You, O’ LORD, heard and answered (yes, even in the midst of chastening did You hear, and answer me). You forgave me of my transgressions, and remembered Your covenant, wherein You promised to contend with those who contended with me. You likewise reassured me, in covenant, of Isaiah 54:9. Thank You LORD. FATHER, You know my heart, in that the declaration and decree of Isaiah 54:9 means more to me than words can express; for my only desire is to please You. Certainly, You continue to exhibit, on my behalf, the promises in all of Isaiah; but, particularly, Isaiah 54, for which I give never-ending thanks. As for the rest, and in all things, THY WILL BE DONE. In Jesus name. Amen.

Commentary: ISAIAH 54:9 WOW!!! What a powerful, undeserved, and almost incomprehensible promise; yet, my heart is humbled and forever receptive). Give Him glory, for even in the fury of His chastening, God is kind, compassionate, comforting and restorative to all who persist in obedience. Who wouldn’t love and serve a God like that? I DO LOVE HIM SO.

THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER!

...​
The race is not for the swift nor the battle for the strong but for those who endure to the end.The important thing is to be consistent in whatever we do.It is very rewarding if we keep faithful to the end. I am thinking of the story written by John Bunyan 'The pilgrim's progress.This is a very inspiring book to read.

Similar Requests

• Article
"Running with the horses" Which, in this generation, in this assignment, seems to be the "horsepower" under the hoods of the vehicles that gather every night to torment. Why did God use the analogy of horses? Could it be that He knew it would transcend generations. WOW!!! He's Absolutely...
Replies
Views
  • Article
More housetop messaging As I was sitting here reading, something told me to reread the whole of Ezekiel Chapter 12. I must say, though I've read it a few times before, this time the Holy Spirit broke it down a little differently; speaking to me to relay the text bit by bit, precept by precept...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O Lord, I cry for You every single day of my life wanting to know where I am going to spend my life after I depart planet earth. God send us here to earth for a purpose, we must and should find what that purpose is, otherwise we will be lost and discouraged anywhere we go. We are destined to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who have chosen to follow the Lord and to obey His voice, then they are the ones who will be blessed and helped on their way to their glorious home in heaven. It is just like Isaiah, a wonderful prophet of God who love Him with all his heart, He hear this. Whom shall I send? Who will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we got pink slips and our company will close for good, then we tend to tell ourselves. Everything will work out, you will find another job somewhere else. But that did not happen. Did Jesus forget us? Who will pay the bills? Then we say. Things will get better. Do not worry, God is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom