Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
Lord, we come to You humbly, asking for strength and energy today. Lord we thank You for being with us as we participate in day 2. We give You all the praise and glory. In Jesus' name. Amen Hello everyone. Welcome to day 2. Today will be just like day 1 but today we will increase our water intake. And if possible, add a boiled egg into your diet. Blessings to all. 1) Pray 2) Find a comfortable spot 3) Do a sit up, with your hands interlocked behind your head and keep your feet posted on the floor as much as possible. If you feel comfortable with that, then do 5. 4) Do a push up(some may need to do this on their knees) If you can do one without having a hard time, then try 5. 5) Go on a brisk walk for 5 minutes. Dont walk too fast but...
Phil 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Lord, I come to You, asking for strength, guidance and comfort as we start this day 1 of the challenge. Lord, I ask that You are with us and to help us accomplish what we have set out to do with our bodies so that we may glorify You. In Jesus' name. Amen Greetings everyone and welcome. Today is going to be a really slow day. Actually the whole week will be. Make sure that you are stretched out before doing the exercises. 1) Pray 2) Find a comfortable spot 3) Do a sit up, with your hands interlocked behind your head and keep your feet posted on the floor as much as possible. If you feel comfortable with that, then do 5. 4) Do a push up(some may need to do this on their...
Greetings everyone. I hope that you are ready and determined to crawl, walk and run with me through this challenge. The first week will be really slow so bare with me. You will need: Water(lots of it) Vitamins Milk(if you are able to drink it) Boiled eggs(if you are able to eat them) Somewhere comfortable to be able to do the exercises prescribed And most importantly, your prayer hat God is awesome Be blessed everyone. The next post will be Day 1 Stephanie
When we pray, do we wait for an answer from God? When we pray, do we pray with the belief that God is listening and is going to answer? When we pray, do we pray with a sincere love for God? When we pray, do we expect to recieve? When we pray, do we know and understand that God loves us and wants to do whats BEST for us? Something to think about...........
:tinysmile_classes_tWhen things seem so dreary, why do we first try to figure out what to do? How can we make it better? It seems as though God is our last resort. Do we think that our problems, trials and tribulations are just way too hard for God to figure out? Or is it that we don't want to wait for or hear His answer? I am not posting this blog from hearsay. This is coming from years of experience of not taking things to God. Every situation in our lives, be it our fault or a testing of our faith, leads to a lesson and hopefully growth. Not only that, but it leads to the ultimate purpose for our lives, if we chose to accept it. I am learning more and more to trust God with things that go on in my life. I'm not saying that I am...
The challenge will start on Monday March 30th. I ask that you have some paper and/or a printer. I will be posting some of the things that you will need on Sunday. Just make sure you have water. It will not be so intense but there will be a lot of water drinking involved. I wont post anything without consulting with God first. All you really need is determination and motivation and trust in God(most important) Blessings:tinysmile_classes_t
Greetings to all. In a few days, I will start posting a daily fitness type blog. Nothing major. Just a few minor things that I have learned in the course of my 17 years in the military that will help you to get into shape or maintain in your busy everyday life. Hope that you will join me. Blessings to you all
:DOkay, look past the absolute weirdness of this video and just concentrate on the lyrics. One of our greatest weapons against satan is JOY - I tend to forget that, but was reminded of it today. An easy way to make satan start retreating is to PRAISE God out loud, READ His holy Word and proclaim it, live with JOY, FAITH and HOPE. I pray that your weekend is reflective of the very special and unique person that you are - a child of the One True God. Peace and blessings! STEAL MY JOY by Mandisa I look at my life and I still can't believe it How did I make it to where I stand now? You don't understand, I was up against the whole world And all I could feel was it breaking me down But out of a hopeless situation, there came a song of...
This is the one hit for christian movies,especially dealing with marriage and from the producers of Facing the giants comes Fireproof. In a nutshell this movie stars Kirk Cameron from the Left Behind movies. The concept of the movie is about a man who commits to a 40 day thing that will help him in his marriage while in the process is in sin and another man steps in the picture there are some moments in the movie that will either make you cry or jump for joy. I give this movie 5 stars based on the performance of all the actors and the storyline. This movie is reccomended for anyone who is married or not to really go see and "fireproof" your marriage to your spouse or future spouse and gain insight of a Godly marriage. Taken from...
I heard an old song today and I have adopted the chorus as my theme for this weekend. Thank You God for the opportunity to be Your child, to serve and honor You - AMEN!! "Oh may all who come behind us find us faithful May the fire of our devotion light their way May the footprints that we leave Lead them to believe And the lives we live inspire them to obey Oh may all who come behind us find us faithful"
Top Bottom