Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
Lord, I come to You, thanking You for waking us up this morning and keeping us as we slept. Today is day 9 of the challenge and I pray that You give us added strength and energy. I praise You for what You are doing in our lives. All glory and praise is Yours Lord. I love You. In Jesus' name. Amen Today is still slow but with a new exercise:p 1) Pray 2) Find a comfortable spot 3) Do 10 situps, with your hands interlocked behind your head and keep your feet posted on the floor as much as possible. 4) Do 10 pushups 5) Lay flat on your back, with hands behind your head. Lift your legs up in the air and pedal as if you were on a bicycle for 2 mins. Rest and then do it for another 2 minutes 6) Go on a brisk walk for 7 minutes or jog in...
Father, You are so worthy to be praised. I thank You for yet another day to praise You. I thank You for allowing those to endure and make it to day 7 of this fitness challenge. Continue to strenghten Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen Hiya. Today will be the exact same as yesterday. By the way, are you feeling a difference in your stomach when you do the tightening exercise??? Make sure that you are fully stretched before you begin. 1) Pray 2) Find a comfortable spot 3) Do 10 situps, with your hands interlocked behind your head and keep your feet posted on the floor as much as possible. 4) Do 10 pushups 5) Lay flat on your back, with hands behind your head. Lift your legs up in the air and pedal as if you were on a bicycle for 2 mins. Rest...
Drinking water makes you urinate. When you urinate, you lose fat cells. Great to know huh. The more water you drink, the more fat cells you lose.:D
Lord, I praise You for letting us see yet another day that You have made. I thank You for all of these participants and I praise You for Your goodness. I pray for continued strength and motivation to get our bodies back in shape or maintain. In Jesus' name. Amen Greetings and welcome back. The week will be slow but faster than last week. I pray that You are getting something out of this. Make sure that you are fully stretched before you begin. 1) Pray 2) Find a comfortable spot 3) Do 10 situps, with your hands interlocked behind your head and keep your feet posted on the floor as much as possible. 4) Do 10 pushups 5) Lay flat on your back, with hands behind your head. Lift your legs up in the air and pedal as if you were on a...
Lord, I thank You for allowing us to come together this week to start this challenge. I thank You for the ones that participated and the ones that desired to but just didnt have the time nor energy. I praise You for the desire to get our bodies and minds right with You. As we are nearing the end of wk 1, I just want to continually ask for courage and strength. Thank You for the rest and help prepare us for next week. In Jesus' name. Amen Hello all. Today is Day 5 and the last day for this week. I would ask that you post your comments and let me know how you are doing and what you thought of week one. Today will be the same but with a stretch exercise at the end. Remember to drink lots of water and take your vitamins. 1) Pray 2) Find a...
Grilled chicken salad (Consisting of grilled chicken, lettuce, a slice of tomato, carrots, NO SALAD DRESSING) Apple juice(100 percent) Water Enjoy!
Father, I do give You all the praise and glory and honor for this day. Thank You for allowing us to see yet another day and even allowing us to participate in this challenge. I thank You for shaping and molding us and making our bodies into the temples that You have purposed them to be. Thank You for the continued, strength, energy and motivation. In Jesus' name. Amen Greetings lovely participants. Today will be the same as yesterday. I pray that this is helping you, even if it's slow right now. 1) Pray 2) Find a comfortable spot 3) Do a sit up, with your hands interlocked behind your head and keep your feet posted on the floor as much as possible. If you feel comfortable with that, then do 5. 4) Do a push up(some may need to do this...
I dreamed of a rainbow last night With heaven's colors in my sight I dreamed of a day that was bright With God leading me by His light I dreamed that I worshipped with all of my might And once again, heaven's colors were in my sight I thank God that He loves us so much I thank Him for His care and His loving touch I thank You Lord and I just want to say I love You God more and more each day Inspired by a dream
Father in Heaven, I come to You, asking for continued strength and motivation. Asking that You bless each one that is participating. Help each one of us to meet our fitness goals so that You will be glorified. In Jesus' name. Amen Hello troops(smile). We are still going to continue on with the previous days exercises but today I would like to add something if I can. This exercise is great for stretching and helping to tighten up your abdominals. Some may not be able to do it and that's ok. You will see a difference in your tummy area if this exercise is included in your workout. 1) Pray 2) Find a comfortable spot 3) Do a sit up, with your hands interlocked behind your head and keep your feet posted on the floor as much as possible. If...
Two hard boiled eggs 2 strips of turkey bacon(not fried) A half of grapefruit Orange juice(juice not drink) Water Just one of many healthy breakfasts:D
Top Bottom