I am the Lord who healeth thee.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

What a wonderful promise coming out from Jeus heart. When you are in pain due to cancer, due to tooth ache or from a broken heart, then Jesus comes along and tells you down deep in your soul. I am the One who healeth thee. Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord for healing us, cleansing us, and forgiving us all our sins.
I lift up my hands in praise to Your blessed name.
Your promises are all true.
We love You and thank You for everything You have done for us.

Blessed be the name of the Lord our God. He is so merciful and kind to those who seek His face and love Him with everything they have. I have been through a lot lately. But Jesus has come to me and said. Come on to Me and rest. Lay down thy weary heart. Lay down and lay thy head upon My breast. I went to Jesus as I was. Weary, worn and sad. I found in Him a resting place. Hallelujah.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus full of mercy and compassion over those who suffer a terrible illness, like leukemia, HIV, head aches, tooth aches and anything else the devil bring to our life, Jesus will heal us. He healed lepers, gave sight to the blind and the lame walked. He can do wonderful things for us if we just believe in His word.

Similar Requests

• Article
In the middle of this pandemic where we have wear all kinds of masks, use alcohol and gel and stay away from crowds fear has creep up in our hearts and souls. Jesus want us all full of trust and wait on Him day and night crying out to mercy and compassion for those who got Covid and Omicrom...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Doctors told us undetectable and unseen all around us. Most of us did not it was right here, all around us. But Jesus warned us of coming divers deseases on earth and people will be worry and fearful of getting it. Well, they got it and now they sick again and again. Who can deliver us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There has been so much sadness, pain and suffering around the world to see our loved ones die and not being able to say good bye or even see them before they got buried. So many cried and so many are worried today. My heart goes out to them and pray for them all the time. But now we got...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who have chosen to follow the Lord and to obey His voice, then they are the ones who will be blessed and helped on their way to their glorious home in heaven. It is just like Isaiah, a wonderful prophet of God who love Him with all his heart, He hear this. Whom shall I send? Who will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O how deep is the love that has come from heaven. How surprised we are when we meet the Creator of all things showing us a better way to walk. To follow the Light of the world that for sure will lead us all to heaven. When I sit and watch the rain falling outside. Blessings upon blessings...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom