A heavenly vision.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Moses and Elijah is alive and well and both of them appeared with Jesus in the Mountain of Transfiguration. A heavenly vision indeed. A place where our hearts desire to be forever and ever.
A place where eternity meets our temporary life on earth.

Blessed are Thou o Lord our God who reveals the secrets to those who love You with all their heart, mind and soul.

Heaven will be inhearited by everyone who has heaven in his soul.

Jesus full of love and compassion to all of us want to reveal His presence and His mercy in each of our life. Just come as you are and be all He wants You to be. We shall not die but live... said Jesus. Moses and Elijah are true witness of this truth as well as others who loved the Lord with all their heart, mind and soul. They did not die but live. Do not fear death. Fear sin and evil, that will take us anyone to hell. That is for sure.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
If Jesus rose from the dead, then we, His lovely children, those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul will rise up to be with Him forever. Then, I will sing praises to Your name o Lord. In heaven above we shall be singing praises to Jesus forever and ever. Amen

Gods gift to us is to give us a vision of heaven in our heart. We know that our time on earth is limited and we are getting old and we need to prepare ourselves to see the Lord. Sooner or later that wonderful time shall come. Open your heart to see the glorious presence of God in your life when we depart from planet earth.

Jesus full of love and compassion to all of us want to reveal His presence and His mercy in each of our life. Just come as you are and be all He wants You to be. We shall not die but live... said Jesus. Moses and Elijah are true witness of this truth as well as others who loved the Lord with all their heart, mind and soul. They did not die but live. Do not fear death. Fear sin and evil, that will take us anyone to hell. That is for sure.
Gods gift to us is to give us a vision of heaven in our heart. We know that our time on earth is limited and we are getting old and we need to prepare ourselves to see the Lord. Sooner or later that wonderful time shall come. Open your heart to see the glorious presence of God in your life when we depart from planet earth.
Amen! we will meet him there .God bless you!

Let’s Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, bless me to always keep my focus and mind stayed on You at all times while doing what You called me to do in excellence for the glory of God. May I always be aware of Your presence with me, realizing I am never alone, I have nothing to fear. You Got me. God continue to give Your angels charge over me to guard and protect me at all times. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. Thank You Jesus! Amen!

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus is shining and leading our path towards heaven. Towering light of heaven, lead us all to Your holy presence just as Jacob saw the ladder that ended up in glory. Jesus, seated and the right hand of God. Angels ascending and descending, all of them glorifying the Lord and praising His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O Lord, I cry for You every single day of my life wanting to know where I am going to spend my life after I depart planet earth. God send us here to earth for a purpose, we must and should find what that purpose is, otherwise we will be lost and discouraged anywhere we go. We are destined to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What a wonderful words we hear from heaven. Coming out from Jesus own heart. I give you a new life, new heart, new things to those who believe, trust and wait. Endless life after death. Beautiful mansions prepared for us. Deathlessness. No more graves to dig. No more tears to shed...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come to the holy presence of Jesus and then you for sure, will find the joy and the peace you were looking after a long time. All your dreams will be fulfilled and the deepest desires of your heart will come true. My love for You o Lord is truly pure. Just looking at Your heavenly face...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Thou shall not die, but live. Those words mean everything in our existence. If we choose Jesus and everything He said, then we are choosing life everlasting. With a loud voice the Lord called the dead. Lazarus, come forth. John 11.43 The eternal voice of God who giveth life to every...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom