2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

D
  • Locked
my finances are a mess. my husband + i are both disabled. we have a very fixed income. we need a financial miracle. thank u
Replies
4
Views
139
J
  • Locked
I am unemployed and looking for the job God has chosen for me. I have an interview next week. I don't know if it is what God wants, but if I am offered the job, I will take it. I had higher hopes than what this job offers, so I am somewhat torn. Yet, jobs are so hard to come by, that I must take...
Replies
4
Views
130
M
  • Locked
my sister-in-law is having an affair but seems not to care to stop will not listen to anyone she and my brother have two children ### and ### please pray GOD will open her eyes and show her she is wrong. she lost her job over this man and he just went to jail for drugs she was with him the day...
Replies
3
Views
161
  • Locked
My fiance and I have been broken up for 2 weeks already and we recently started talking again since Monday and everything was great until today when she called me crying saying to forgive her for leading me on that she was sorry she did that. But I believe she is very confused right now...
Replies
8
Views
257
  • Locked
I requested prayer for all the breast feeding moms who are doing the right thing. Please Jesus make them like Hanna who prayed so hard to have a baby and God gave her and Samuel was born to become a great prophet of God. Please Jesus, help all breast feeding moms to be all they want them to be...
Replies
5
Views
112
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you plant seeds of forgiveness in ###, ###, ###, and ###. I pray for joy, peace, and love. I also pray for a God Driven Lawyer and Judge for ### soon. So we could have our granddaughter in our lives soon. In Jesus Name, Amen
Replies
4
Views
130
U
  • Locked
Please pray for my sister, she is feeling weaker and weaker with every passing minute. The last time she went to the doctor they said she was low in white blood cells. Please pray that she will have a quick recovery, and that God will heal her body immediately so that she can have a sense of...
Replies
8
Views
148
S
  • Locked
Please help me pray for a job so I can support ### and myself. In Jesus name.
Replies
4
Views
128
H
  • Locked
Please, please pray for me to regain/improve my hearing, I am still in the 20's in age and I really can't/don't want to have hearing aids yet. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
5
Views
160
S
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for continued physical healing, financial relief, and salvation for the entire family. Requests for divine intervention in financial matters and fulfillment of unspoken and unanswered prayers.
Replies
4
Views
87
Back
Top Bottom