2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

P
  • Locked
I just sent a letter to my landlord to request an extension to pay rent so that I will not be evicted. I am feeling very anxious and just want to set a good example for my daughter. My grandfather just passed away and all of this is making me feel so anxious and scared.
Replies
7
Views
172
  • Locked
God is always wise and helpful. I pray for help in my inner struggling. I was been cheated on and dumped ruthlessly and out of the blue a couple months ago and I am still having a hard time to deal with it. She was not honest with me. I know I am not perfect but I tried as much as possible to be...
Replies
4
Views
128
H
  • Locked
Greetings, Please pray for me ###, ###, ###, ###, (Fiance)###. Thank you Blessings.
Replies
3
Views
254
R
  • Locked
My prayer request is about my desire to be elected as The President of Madagascar on July 24th, 2013. My Country is going to soon choose its President at that date. So, I’ll take this opportunity to let you again know that I am planning to run as an independent candidate at that election. And...
Replies
4
Views
136
R
  • Locked
My prayer request is about my desire to be elected as The President of Madagascar on July 24th, 2013. My Country is going to soon choose its President at that date. So, I’ll take this opportunity to let you again know that I am planning to run an independent candidate at that election. And...
Replies
3
Views
112
L
  • Locked
pray for our family that we get through this struggling time in our lives. we can take care off the vet bills that need to be taken care off and the health care bills we need to address and the home repairs and the car repairs. we our making stuffed peppers for dinner. we pray that god lets us...
Replies
4
Views
126
  • Locked
I need pray just to restore my faith there are those days that you just feel so far away also my family has the flu pray for healing and my ### is layed off and need prayer for a job will open for him and also a better job open up for myself. Thank you
Replies
4
Views
104
T
  • Locked
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME THAT JESUS WOULD BRING MY HUSBAND HOME. HE HAS LEFT ME WITH ALL THE BILLS AND I AM AFRAID I WILL BE GOING HUNGRY. I HAVE LOST 20 LBS SINCE HE LEFT. HE HAS SPENT ALL HIS MONEY ON WINE AND DINING OTHER WOMEN. I PRAY THAT JESUS REBUKE AND BIND SATAN FROM OUR MARRIAGE. TO PUT A...
Replies
4
Views
119
  • Locked
I need prayer for God's healing, salvation, restoration, Guidance, Wisdom, Provision, Blessing, Generational Healing, Healing of Addictions, Inner (Emotional) Healing, Protection and Strength, Conversion/Salvation, Holy Spirit Baptism/Infilling, Healing of Relationships, Repentance and...
Replies
5
Views
136
  • Locked
Hello, everyone. I pray that you will pray for my ###. She just found out that she has pancreas cancer. I hope she can overcome and live for a while longer. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
100
Back
Top Bottom