Hello, everyone. I pray that you will pray for ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsuggs2

Account Closed
Hello, everyone. I pray that you will pray for my ###. She just found out that she has pancreas cancer. I hope she can overcome and live for a while longer. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been working so hard and it is so hard to collect my paycheck. I have 2 people that owe me ###$. Oh Lord, please let me get paid for my work. I work so hard to get the clients happy and the customers satisfied. I am selling things online. Oh Lord, grant me victory over the world and over...
Replies
7
Views
245
Dear friends, please pray for my healing and relief from the agonizing pain caused by an inguinal hernia.. 😟 Thank you 🙏
Replies
8
Views
119
Hello Everyone. I pray that you all are blessed. I’m struggling right now as I lost my only source of income. Worry and anxiety have set in because of uncertainty and the unknown. I ask the Lord for forgiveness. No one seems to understand what I’m going through and when I reach out for...
Replies
4
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom