2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

M
  • Locked
My dog who has been limping for a month is going to the vet today. Please pray that it is something simple and not something serious and that she will make a full recovery and live for a much longer time. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
109
  • Locked
Please pray God will open the door for a new better job I love where I am confident, successful, satisfied, paid better for a stable ethical company I can stay with for many years. Pray I will get an interview and have favor and be hired very soon!
Replies
4
Views
133
F
  • Locked
I've posted on here about my finances so many times. I have no more hope!! My payments are past due and I'm not going to be able to go on my missions trip. And I don't think I'm going to be able to finish my discipleship program. Thank you for praying for me all who did but. Maybe it wasn't...
Replies
4
Views
170
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### friend's heart to soften to God's call as He knocks on the door to her heart. I am trying to get close to her (as a friend) but now she has totally shut me off; as if I was getting too close. She offended and left me extremely upset, but I need to be more understanding...
Replies
3
Views
142
  • Locked
Please ask God to continue to help us meet our financial obligations and improve our credit. Pray for us to obtain a twin home and allow us to continue to be accepted by Christ. God Bless.
Replies
3
Views
130
  • Locked
please pray that I can find a new boyfriend, a new relationship that lasts this time because I'm alone for years now and It's so long that I lose hope and I'm afraid to finish my days alone, as I don't have any friends too, it's very depressing for me. amen
Replies
3
Views
116
P
  • Locked
For ###-for his healing here on earth from brain cancer and that as his body rids of this evil demon, that he may find the strength to be able to walk again. For ###-who is fighting breast cancer for the third time. May she be healed here on earth for the sake of her teen-age daughter.
Replies
9
Views
229
T
  • Locked
Please pray for God to bring me and my wife ### back together and help us to fix our marriage and to bring my wife back to the Lord! Thanks! ###
Replies
5
Views
142
  • Locked
I Need prayer that God gives restoration to me and my ### and my ###. We were back together for a year (I was adopted out and we reunited) and then they all turned on me. They want to talk to me or call me anymore. I am asking for prayer for my finances. I am in great need of finances right now...
Replies
3
Views
100
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
3
Views
116
Back
Top Bottom