2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that I am able to rent out my house so I can pay my children's school fees. Please pray that my husband learns to soften his heart and mind in all things. Please pray that my children find true friends - they seem so alone and yet so brave. Please pray that I am able to lose...
Replies
4
Views
102
K
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I am going back and forth with something and I want to have God's confirmation about the decision. Thank you
Replies
4
Views
116
  • Locked
Lord I am sorry for wasting my time. Please forgive. My lord, please set my father free from the chains of cigarettes. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
115
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter and husband safety. They are heading south on one of the most dangerous roads, that due to the holidays will be full. Lord, please protect them.
Replies
6
Views
114
L
  • Locked
i am come to god i need you and your son jesus christ you know my pray and i need you real bad please anwser my prayer i need you i am begging you i am cry out to you i need you my is ### but i am pray for me and ### please lose him out of there and set him free from out there when his lawyer go...
Replies
4
Views
95
C
  • Locked
Please pray for my Mother, she had surgery this morning and it did not go well. She had major complications while being under anesthesia and after the procedure. Please pray that she has the strength and has a speedy recovery. She has been under a lot of stress and this wasn't probably the best...
Replies
6
Views
345
  • Locked
I ask you to pray for ### and ###. Please pray that if it's God's will for ### and ### to be in each other's lives, to send ### back to ### not as a friend, but as a mate. If it's not God's will for ### and ### to be mates, for Him to send the right woman to ###, according to His will. Thanks, ###
Replies
5
Views
123
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I pray for whatever is best for ### but I don't see her as a special ed child. Please get her the speech help & whatever other help she needs to catch up to her age group.
Replies
5
Views
121
  • Locked
Prayer request for my son, pray that the Lord will speak to him and let him know the right path, he is considering joining the Air Force, he is age ### and having difficulty with his future choices, I tell him to prayerfully consider his decision, as at that age I wish I would have prayerfully...
Replies
3
Views
119
  • Locked
I'm 19 now and my mom still scolds me. She was not like this a few months back. Since her menopause phase has started, she gets angry very soon. But I can't handle it when she scolds me. The words hurt me a lot. She's a really good person. She has given me everything I need in my life. Unlike...
Replies
7
Views
182
Back
Top Bottom